Please everyone can we keep Antmaril and her husband in our prayers..

I just wanted to let you know that continued prayers are being said for Mat as well as yourself and your son. As Marsha stated, the power of prayer is an amazing thing, and something I firmly believe in. Your DIS family is all surrounding you with prayer.

If there is ANYTHING you need, even someone to chat to, please do not hesitate to PM me. I will be glad to help in any way possible..

Prayers for peace, no more pain, and strength for you all..:hug:

Mat is still hanging on this morning. He has been sleeping 24/7 these last couple of days. They increased his pain meds and he's under all the time, which is a good thing. I've had two oncologists tell me that it won't be long now.

Thank you for your prayers.

Marilyn

Marilyn - I'm glad to hear that he's under which hopefully means more at peace. Continue to talk to him and as hard as it is let him know it is ok for him to go. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers. :hug:

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm sending out lots of prayers. It's such a horrible disease. My mom died of it 3 months ago and it was horrible.

Marilyn - I'm glad to hear that he's under which hopefully means more at peace. Continue to talk to him and as hard as it is let him know it is ok for him to go. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers. :hug:

Yes, I tell him every day that it is ok for him to go. I tell him not to be afraid - he will be with God. I remind him that there will be no pain, just eternal happiness.

Hugs Marilyn... we are here for you and all of us praying.. no pain, peaceful for him, please dear God.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter