Please everyone can we keep Antmaril and her husband in our prayers..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
She posted on the Cancer sucks thread...she is with her husband in Hospice, he is in last stages of his battle with Pancreatic Cancer..

I ask that we keep them both in our prayers and most especially prayers that her husband passes peacefully, without pain......he and she put up a valiant fight against this beast.

Thanks everyone...I know she will appreciate all our prayers..

Marilyn, hang in there, we are here for you.

Marilyn let me know that the hospice nurse says it may be very soon...if not tonight, maybe morning.. I know she is by his side and I know this is going to be very hard for her.

You know the weird thing is we all do not know each other and yet we can come together and surround these people in prayers and good energy. It is the right thing to do....I hope that he goes peacefully....

Marsha,
Your post brought me right back to the memories of being with my parents when they passed. it gave me chills. i will keep Marilyn, her husband and her family in my thoughts tonight...and that everything is as peaceful as it can be.
God bless!

Thank you for the prayers everyone. My husband, Mat, is still hanging on this morning. As much as he said he was accepting of his situation and feels that God has a plan for him, in the end, he's fighting with everything he's got.

I've reassured him many times that it's okay to go, but so far, he's not ready. We will see what today brings.

Thanks again.

Marilyn.. prayers for Mat. God bless him. I am not so sure it is easy to leave this world and our loved ones behind no matter how many times you say you think you are ready.. Hugs, HUgs, hugs, I am still praying for you both.

Thank you for the prayers everyone. My husband, Mat, is still hanging on this morning. As much as he said he was accepting of his situation and feels that God has a plan for him, in the end, he's fighting with everything he's got.

I've reassured him many times that it's okay to go, but so far, he's not ready. We will see what today brings.

Thanks again.

Sending you many prayers. Please know that I'm thinking about you and your husband. :hug:

Antmaril, I'm thinking of you during this difficult time. I pray you have strength as you face the challenges of Mat's sickness and the challenges of walking down a new life path without him.

I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer on July 7, 1994 so reading through this thread brought me back to July, fourteen years ago. I continue to miss him daily but am thankful for the years we did have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter