• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Please close - Trades completed

Sorry, am trying to shut the girls in the pool down. I hope I can trade you tonight, but may take a while.

Lion

Sorry, am trying to shut the girls in the pool down. I hope I can trade you tonight, but may take a while.

Lion

LOL tried to figure that trick out as well, never got it :(
I will be on till about 5 pm VMK time, perhaps we can meet then i will search for your room in between fireworks games if your on. If not no worries :goodvibes

Hey disneyfan! So glad you still have heart chairs! :) Could ye resrve all 5 for me, of which i would pay 5000 credits. Unfortunately i might not be free for about one whole week :Do, and am wondering if you could wait for me? :goodvibes Would pay 1000 credits extra if needed to resrve :) Working on a trade for a pirate quest hat which i really want with those heart chairs lol,Thanks! pirate:

Hey disneyfan! So glad you still have heart chairs! :) Could ye resrve all 5 for me, of which i would pay 5000 credits. Unfortunately i might not be free for about one whole week :Do, and am wondering if you could wait for me? :goodvibes Would pay 1000 credits extra if needed to resrve :) Working on a trade for a pirate quest hat which i really want with those heart chairs lol,Thanks! pirate:

Hi dragon! I would be happy to hold them for you! I will probably close this thread sometime Monday. If you don't already have the items to trade, could you possibly instead buy the football uniforms? I could use a red helmet, a blue helmet, 2 red shirts, 2 red pants and 2football shoes. Still 5000 credits, no need to pay to reserve. Let me know, thank you! :goodvibes

Good morning! I've got another list of things to trade for you!

I will trade to you:
5 Grand Ballroom Ghostly Organ Blue 400
4 Lady and the Tramp Bumper Sticker (Poster) 1000
2 Water Trough 1000
5 Golden Horseshoe Saddle Seats Black 250
1 Pirate Player Piano Black 750
Total of 10,000

For:
3 pirate throne green - 500
10 pirate throne black - 350
10 cannon pirate walls - 350
3 gingerbread bench (christmas event) - 500
Total of 10,000
I'll find you today, or if you see me on message me! :goodvibes

Hi dragon! I would be happy to hold them for you! I will probably close this thread sometime Monday. If you don't already have the items to trade, could you possibly instead buy the football uniforms? I could use a red helmut, a blue helmut, 2 red shirts, 2 red pants and 2football shoes. Still 5000 credits, no need to pay to reserve. Let me know, thank you! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for holding them for me! :cheer2: and i just realised that I have to get more credits! :Do Well, back to playing pirates..:surfweb: that is when i'm free! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter