• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Please close - Trades completed

Hi, I skimmed through most of the thread and have come up with this...
I'm interested in the rest of these items:

4 ice
6 snow rugs

I offer 3,500 in buyables for these items.

how many credits for a new years 06 (donald duck) pin?

The new years pin is 3500 in buyables.

leafygreen said:
Hi, I skimmed through most of the thread and have come up with this...
I'm interested in the rest of these items:

4 ice
6 snow rugs

I offer 3,500 in buyables for these items.

Sorry leafygreen but to maintain fairness and consistency there are set prices for the items I have for trade. I am selling ice for 250 credits and snow rugs for 1000 credits each.

Disneyfan_77 said:
Originally Posted by Disneyfan_77
For the 5 hearts chairs I would like 5 of the Lady and the Tramp Bumper Sticker (Poster) 1000.

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
I can trade when I get home around 12 PST.

Sorry magicalladee, i somehow missed your post :( If you are still interested, I will be on all day, just pm or post the times of when to meet.
Thanks,
Fan

Sorry leafygreen but to maintain fairness and consistency there are set prices for the items I have for trade. I am selling ice for 250 credits and snow rugs for 1000 credits each.

I'll take the 4 ice for 1000 then.

I can be on VMK today. When you are on and up to trade, tell me :groom:

Hi, Kasiks! Are you on right now?

leafygreen said:
I'll take the 4 ice for 1000 then.

Sounds good, I will trade 4 ice for 2 player pirate piano green.

For everyone else wanting to trade I will be in my room from 4:30 PST till 5:30pm. Thanks again, Fan :goodvibes

Hi, thanks for the previous trades. I was wondering how much in buyables for each plain pirate wall, cannon pirate wall, and everest chair? Thanks

Hey Disneyfanlv I am on now and will be on until 11 eastern time, are you still on?

Hi I would be interested in
8 plain pirate walls - 350 (2800) (if you don't have all the plain, I'd take combination)
4 cyan tiki idol -1000 (4000)
2 everest chairs - 1000 (2000)
Total 8800

I could trade:
5 Grand Ballroom Ghostly Organ Green 550 (2750)
5 Pirate Player Piano Black 750 (3750)
4 Underwater Organ Green 550 (2200)
1 Golden Horseshoe Saddle Seats Yellow 100 (100)
Total 8800

I am on VMK right now if you'd be able to trade tonight. Thanks :)

Hi, everyone!

Thanks to everyone again for all the smooth and easy trades!
Peasy, I promise if we ever trade again my head will be screwed on right! :rotfl:

I still need to meet a couple of people.
The next day I will be on is Friday during the afternoon. Please set up a time if you are available; if not, no worries, I will also be available Saturday. If you are no longer interested in trading please let me know as well, so I may make the items available for trade on my list.

Thank you, Fan :goodvibes

Morning fan! I have two questions for you.
1. Are you going to be around today for trading and will it be a set time?
2. Are you in need of the new weekend pin to trade for some of these items on your list and in what quantity?
See you soon!

Morning fan! I have two questions for you.
1. Are you going to be around today for trading and will it be a set time?
2. Are you in need of the new weekend pin to trade for some of these items on your list and in what quantity?
See you soon!

Hi,Jewel!

I am on right now until about 5 pm PST. If you need to find me, I look on the dis about every half an hour, or you can just ask mickey! rofl
No I don't need any of the weekend pins, but thanks for asking!

I offer

Water trough
Red leota table

FOR

Snow rug
Hippo rug x2

Which both equal 1800 credits.

Lion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter