Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

Very good baked strawberries with cinnimon at NBA city. Chicken alfredo was so-so.

Zonkers, they wanted me to come up for the dinner also. I couldn't be up there that early due to me having to load up the truck. I guess I would have been a fifth wheel.

Awesome time at NBA City!!!

Alfredo??? Not any Alfredo I've ever had came with Blue Cheese in it...and too much blue cheese, at that!!! ;)

Anyway, if things don't work out for MIB874000 and I, at least I know Michael will be there waiting for me!!! :rolleyes:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Karen

D - Donna sends her aloha to all of you and invites you to a meet in USH! ;) Doesn't hit 90 here, we don't usually get too hot or too cold. :smooth: :sunny: :wave:

Islands Of Adventure was fun for water rides today,

Mythos had four specials. an appetizer, two entree's, and a dessert. MsDis and MIB999999, tried them all. They were all very good.

I would say renee is correct
:D

Opportunity doesn't knock for UO this summer...Please let UO get some new attractions so I can return...

Q next...

IOAfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter