Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

My,My, Sister Hazel certainly is NOT heavy metal, lol. I really liked the way they sound on the website.

NhRenee is from New Hampshire where the state motto is "Live Free or Die", and where they do not use the same alphabet as the rest of the country... :rolleyes:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now, that said...I agree wholeheartedly with her "L" post, misplaced as it might have been within "our" alphabet!!! ;) :) :D

Karen

Oy, it's been a long winter. :rolleyes: I need to go to school with my 2nd grader.:p

Oh, they had 2 songs that I knew...and that were good, the rest sounded like it was borrowed from other groups...:rolleyes:

Oh, to clarify...
Sister Hazel is a "they", by the way, not a he or a she...but "they" are made up of "He's". Just a little Sister Hazel trivia on a Tuesday morning...:rolleyes:

Obviously too, Renee continues to be confused by the alphabet, either that or Barry and I are invisible posters...:rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Karen

Quality food....

Quality service....

Quality company....

All make for a wonderful experience at Mythos, each and every time!!! :) :) :)

Quick would NEVER describe our meals there!:rolleyes:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Karen

The Time in your post Tells if you were Timely in your Typing! :p

Ummmm....people who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones, is about all I have to say about MY messing up the alphabet!!!:rolleyes:

Doesn't Q come after R anymore??? :confused:

Ugh!!!!

Karen

Well, SRRN, I'm here to tell you, you still don't! :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Walk around at IOA and take the time to savor the details of this amazing theme park!!! :bounce:

Watch out for MIB999999:smooth:, he'll step on you, or at the very least walk in front of your camera....:rolleyes:

Karen

Yep. I think I need to jump into one English classrooms and get some learnin in.

Zoids, it must be the Zoids that have landed and MIB is trying frantically to round up all those alphabet sabotaging aliens

A new beginning!!! Let's see if we can do the
Alphabet in order this time, shall we? ;)

Aliens? I KNEW there HAD be a reason for our stupidity!:D

Are we going to move on to B now??? I wonder...

Karen

Bravely I will try the B. I got my learnin in in school and hopefully I can remember what comes next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter