Planning Notebook Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I was using a plain old notebook, until now!! I love all these designs!! I can't wait to start printing them out and using them! Thank you so much for all the work you put into them!!

OK, I was using a plain old notebook, until now!! I love all these designs!! I can't wait to start printing them out and using them! Thank you so much for all the work you put into them!!

You are sooo welcome (fromt he OP and myself)! It is always nice to hear that my (our) pages are being used.

Dolly,
I cant get your 4 shared to work are the new pages (inspired by Kathy) still on your photobucket. :( Thanks for the awesome pages!
Lisa

Dolly,
I cant get your 4 shared to work are the new pages (inspired by Kathy) still on your photobucket. :( Thanks for the awesome pages!
Lisa

Yes...they are still there...I just pulled them up. 4shared can be temperamental at times. Give it a day and try again. Glad that you like the pages! They are in the "travel planner pages" file and the "WDW" subfile.

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu177/bkanerva/WaltDisneyWorldVacationcoversheet.jpg[/IMG]

Could you make this one for me?

Kinninger Family
October 14 - 22, 2011

BTW, this is a gorgeous design, then again, I am just looking at the first page, I am sure you will have more gorgeous designs before I am done looking at the whole thread.

TIA

Could you make this one for me?

Kinninger Family
October 14 - 22, 2011

BTW, this is a gorgeous design, then again, I am just looking at the first page, I am sure you will have more gorgeous designs before I am done looking at the whole thread.

TIA

That designer is no longer visiting the Boards. If you look on the top of page 8 I have instructions for how you can personalize them yourself by downloading the "Waltograph" or Disney font. All you have to do is save the image as a jpeg from my 4shared file. (I have blank designs for 2011 and 2012 in the link in my signature. Then look in the "travel planner pages" file and the "WDW-Orlando" subfile.) Then insert the picture into word and type your family name and dates below the image using the Waltograph font. Hope that helps!

THANK YOU! I truly appreciate everybody's generosity on this site! I am so excited to start printing these pages for my planner. Thanks especially to Dolly who is so generous and kind!

Here are the sheets I've made so far.
MagicKingdomplanningsheet.jpg

HollywoodStudiosplanningsheet.jpg

EPCOTplanningsheet.jpg

AnimalKingdomplanningsheet.jpg

SeaWorldplanningsheet.jpg

DowntownDisneyplanningsheet.jpg

And here are a couple different cover sheets that I can personalize with name and date.
WaltDisneyWorldVacationcover2.jpg

WaltDisneyWorldVacationcoversheet.jpg

I'll start working on ones for disneyland

Can I get a cover sheet for a trip in 2012 for the Elliott family?
Thanks for your help.. Love your pages

Can I get a cover sheet for a trip in 2012 for the Elliott family?
Thanks for your help.. Love your pages

That DISigner has not been on the Boards for several years. If you look through this thread there is a post that has that image without a family name and date and it give instructions for how you can personalize it yourself in Word. You can also find the blank image in my 4shared file in the link in my signature with all of my planning pages.

That DISigner has not been on the Boards for several years. If you look through this thread there is a post that has that image without a family name and date and it give instructions for how you can personalize it yourself in Word. You can also find the blank image in my 4shared file in the link in my signature with all of my planning pages.

Dolly!!! Do happen to have any Day 1, Day 2 thru day 7 for Disneyland with Place, Date, time, address, things to do, Restaurants & notes? If not I completely understand. Thank you!!!!!

Dolly!!! Do happen to have any Day 1, Day 2 thru day 7 for Disneyland with Place, Date, time, address, things to do, Restaurants & notes? If not I completely understand. Thank you!!!!!

I do not have pages just like the original poster of this thread but I do have Disneyland pages if you look in my 4shared file in the "travel planner" file and the "DL DCA" subfile.

You know I have looked at your graphics so much the 3 days that I completely missed that! All I saw was the WDW pages...Sorry for bugging you :( Thanks so much for your great work!!!!!!!!!

You know I have looked at your graphics so much the 3 days that I completely missed that! All I saw was the WDW pages...Sorry for bugging you :( Thanks so much for your great work!!!!!!!!!

No worries...glad that I could help. I hope you are able to use a few things from my file. :goodvibes

I had a request for some new park planning / journal pages so I thought I would post one of my latest pages. I got inspiration from Mickeysbestgirl (Kathy)...in fact most of the DISign is her layout, wording, etc. Her pages are 3x5, 4x6, 5x7 and 8.5x5.5, which are the perfect size to bind together and carry in a backpack around the parks for a quick and efficient reference guide. She also has 8.5x11 pages...which I didn't realize until after I made these. Here is her thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2180797

These are great for your big planning binder as they are 8.5x11. Anyways...thanks for the inspiration Kathy and the AMAZING Planner DISigns!!!

If you are like me and are terrible with acronyms...EMH stands for Extra Magic Hours, CS stands for Counter Service, TS stands for Table Service, and ADR stands for Advanced Dining Reservation. If you like this DISign you can look in my 4shared file in the link in my signature. Then look in the "park planning pages" and the "WDW" subfile to find the same type page for Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.

MKPlannerJournal.jpg

Happy Planning!

Dolly, you are the BEST! :worship::worship: I have downloaded and printed nearly all of your planning sheets, they are exactly what I needed for our upcoming Christmas trip. I access the site through work and they block the 4shared site. :rolleyes1 Is it possible to get these planning pages emailed to me. I was able to get the MK one, but can't get to the other parks. Also do you have one for Downtown Disney. If you could email them to me that would be awesome! my email is ciadriamom@aol.com

Again, thank you so much for all the time and creativity you put into this. I truly appreciate it

Dolly, you are the BEST! :worship::worship: I have downloaded and printed nearly all of your planning sheets, they are exactly what I needed for our upcoming Christmas trip. I access the site through work and they block the 4shared site. :rolleyes1 Is it possible to get these planning pages emailed to me. I was able to get the MK one, but can't get to the other parks. Also do you have one for Downtown Disney. If you could email them to me that would be awesome! my email is ciadriamom@aol.com

Again, thank you so much for all the time and creativity you put into this. I truly appreciate it

I sent you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter