Planning Notebook Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearvet

DIS Veteran
We are just beginning to plan our trip and I'd like to make binders for myself and 1 other adult. I'm looking for something along the lines of a page for each park, 1 for Sea World, 1 for Non-Park (DTD) day, ADRs to make, etc.
Does anyone have something like this or be willing to help me?

Example:
Magic Kingdom (with designs specific to park)
Rides:
Must Do:

Do if Time:

Restaurants (Meals and Snacks):

Shows/Times:

Or if someone can tell me where to find (and how to use) the artwork, I may be able to create my own. I think it will help us get through our long wait!
TIA

We are just beginning to plan our trip and I'd like to make binders for myself and 1 other adult. I'm looking for something along the lines of a page for each park, 1 for Sea World, 1 for Non-Park (DTD) day, ADRs to make, etc.
Does anyone have something like this or be willing to help me?

Example:
Magic Kingdom (with designs specific to park)
Rides:
Must Do:

Do if Time:

Restaurants (Meals and Snacks):

Shows/Times:

Or if someone can tell me where to find (and how to use) the artwork, I may be able to create my own. I think it will help us get through our long wait!
TIA

Something like this....?
MagicKingdomplanningsheet.jpg

That's absolutely perfect!!!! Would you be able to do the other parks and DTD? Also, how do I copy that? Thanks so much - AWESOME!!!!!

That's absolutely perfect!!!! Would you be able to do the other parks and DTD? Also, how do I copy that? Thanks so much - AWESOME!!!!!

I can do the other parks, as for copying that, you could save it and print it like a picture, or i could e-mail you the word document.

That's awesome! I'm working on my notebook now, too. Is it possible to add a spot to put the park hours as well?

Thank you!

That's awesome! I'm working on my notebook now, too. Is it possible to add a spot to put the park hours as well?

Thank you!

Actually, right after my last post I thought about that. I did update it with park hours, I just have to upload it to photobucket.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for all of your work on this! A word doc would be great - my email is Bearvet@hotmail.com.

Also, any chance of a cover for the binder - it would slip into the front cover. Maybe say Disney World 2010. Thanks again - your design is just what I was hoping for!

Do you need date/day? when I was looking at it I thought that might be helpful? :goodvibes It's great. I like it. Penny:upsidedow

I added it, I'll upload the images this afternoon. If anybody has any more ideas, please let me know:)

Could I please have a copy of the binder sheets that you have made. We are also going to WDW in December and I have started to plan. Thanks they are a life saver. my email is miceli20@yahoo.com can you send in full rich text.

I love that. I've been looking for something just like that. I would love to see the other parks when you get them done. Will you be posting them here when you get them done?

Wow! I guess we've found something new! It's exciting that others are also interested in this. Thanks bkanerva for all of your work - can't wait to see the pages. Your designs are awesome!

Love the Disneyland ones! I didn't even think about DCA for one! thank you! Can you do a Legoland one or is this just for Disney. LL completes our trip! Thanks! Off to print........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter