Planning is "almost" as much fun as the actual trip

Seeing as I currently have no further planning to do, I went out and bought luggage today :-) My daughter got a purple suitcase and matching cabin bag, while I bought myself a black Skyway suitcase (1/2 price!) and a really nice shiny, black, fake crocodile skin cabin/travel bag (Lucca brand). Also bought TSA approved locks and Tampertell tags.

All up, saved $241 on what would have cost me $568 - big saving! :woohoo:

Who said my planning was complete??!!

Just ordered my 40th cake from GF for the wishes cruise :woohoo:.

Will this planning ever end :rotfl: Still have my DS's cake to order, then what's next, I'm sure I will find something else to plan, after all it is two weeks and three days to go, thats just 17 days :cheer2: Getting very very excited.

Can't wait to see the photos of your cakes aussietravellers. What a great way to spend your 40th Birthday. Hope you get some disney magic on the day!

Also can't wait to see your cake aussietravellers!!

I got my DVDs and Unofficial guide yesterday. :banana::banana:

We have watched the Disney cruise line and ultimate WDW ones so far. Whilst watching the DCL one the other half said are we getting a verandah, to which I replied no. He said well we should, so I said well....Its only like $500 more. And he said Just book it!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Yay Mum from Oz,
See these men they should be greatful for all the hard research and work we put into these holidays.........

Hey Kyl, on the last day of our trip last year DH surprised me with a beautiful pair of Armani sunglasses while I was sitting in Downtown Disney. He said they were to say thanks for all the research and planning I'd done on the Dis.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: he calls this work??????? ............ Doesn't he know it's my biggest pleasure

I just had to show my husband this post...and made the re-mark what a nice husband. He then said "look she said its her biggest pleasure and its yours too" ha he knows me to well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter