Planning is "almost" as much fun as the actual trip

Start with the WDW Behind the Scenes and the DL behind the scenes

We are actually watching one now :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Great thanks!!!!

My DS has just sat down to do his homework. I said that I'd put one in now, but then thought I had better wait because he won't do his homework if I put one on now. So here I sit, with the box beside me, busting to put one on :rotfl2:

I didn't realise there was a cruise one on there. Some friends of ours are going on the transatlantic cruise and we are meeting up with them at WDW, so I going to give them the cruise one to watch :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Great thanks!!!!

My DS has just sat down to do his homework. I said that I'd put one in now, but then thought I had better wait because he won't do his homework if I put one on now. So here I sit, with the box beside me, busting to put one on :rotfl2:

I didn't realise there was a cruise one on there. Some friends of ours are going on the transatlantic cruise and we are meeting up with them at WDW, so I going to give them the cruise one to watch :thumbsup2

The cruise one will totally make you want to go.

We are watching the WDW one now, and I am so excited for you guys to see them. The history and the interviews with imagineers is worth the price alone. It's awesome.

The results of my bedside shopping spree arrived today!:cheer2:

How fast is the Disney store shipping??? Shopped online at 9.00pm Saturday night here and the parcel arrived today.

Can't wait to open it when prying eyes aren't around. :woohoo:

Shipping from Disney IS fast lovintheland!

I bought some stuff when we got home from Disney and used a $50 PIN voucher I picked up while I was there to cover the shipping. It only took about 4 days from when I hit "Submit" on the website to the goodies being in my hands.

Shipping from Disney IS fast lovintheland!

I bought some stuff when we got home from Disney and used a $50 PIN voucher I picked up while I was there to cover the shipping. It only took about 4 days from when I hit "Submit" on the website to the goodies being in my hands.

How did you get the $50 pin?

The results of my bedside shopping spree arrived today!:cheer2:

How fast is the Disney store shipping??? Shopped online at 9.00pm Saturday night here and the parcel arrived today.

Can't wait to open it when prying eyes aren't around. :woohoo:

How exciting! :yay:

I got the $50 voucher right before we left WDW because they goofed up an 11.30am ADR and we missed lunch. Because we had to catch the ME to the airport at 2.30pm the only way they could make it up to me was to give me a $50 voucher which could be used towards anything Disney (not cash!! damn).

I didn't whinge or complain or anything, I just asked if we could use the TS credit for a CS meal instead because we couldn't take the 4.30pm ADR they offered us, and the CM involved got all upset that we were being inconvenienced, and they gave me a $50 voucher with a code on it.

I thought we wouldn't be back to WDW for a very long time so I just used to to buy some stuff online - if I had known I was coming back just 12 mths later I would have hung on to it!!!!

Looking back at the post oz-kateer she ordered on the 8th August. I know I am still waiting for mine as well. Maybe they sold out due to us mad aussies buying them all!

Looking back at the post oz-kateer she ordered on the 8th August. I know I am still waiting for mine as well. Maybe they sold out due to us mad aussies buying them all!

Yes Kyl, that sounds right. The amazing thing is that I just paid for regular postage so they advised me to expect to receive them mid September. As soon as I saw the package today I hoped... and yes, it was them :cheer2:

Kyl,

We ordered ours last week and they arrived on Monday. We paid a little extra for express international delivery. When we ordered them they actually told us the delivery date and they were not wrong.

Only problem was no one was not home at accept delivery so I had to arrange delivery to work. Anyway have them sitting in front of me now.

I just checked my emails. They emailed me on the 9th that it had shipped, so that means I ordered it on the 8th. I paid for the middle level of shipping though :thumbsup2

I just checked my emails. They emailed me on the 9th that it had shipped, so that means I ordered it on the 8th. I paid for the middle level of shipping though :thumbsup2

Oh wow we ordered the same day aussiegirls:thumbsup2. I am going to be hanging at the door today waiting waiting waiting:rolleyes1. I paid the middle level shipping as well, so fingers crossed just maybe today will be the day.;)

Still haven't got my DVDs even after paying the middle level shipping. Not happy Jan! I am hanging for them, will never pay middle class shipping through amazon again. Some of you who ordered normal shipping got them before me, so lesson learnt. Either pay for 1st class shipping or normal not worth paying for the middle. I have kindly sent amazon a email this morning pointing this out.

I ordered on 12th August and got mine yesterday Kyl, and I paid for middle level shipping also.

Kids watched the Ultimate WDW and WDW Behind the Scenes last night and were blown away. My teeange niece and nephews who now live with me have never been anywhere in their lives and are absolutely beside themselves, and dying to go.

Guess my home videos from last year (which they have seen) just didn't do the job :rolleyes1 I need video lessons.

Still haven't got my DVDs even after paying the middle level shipping. Not happy Jan! I am hanging for them, will never pay middle class shipping through amazon again. Some of you who ordered normal shipping got them before me, so lesson learnt. Either pay for 1st class shipping or normal not worth paying for the middle. I have kindly sent amazon a email this morning pointing this out.

A friend of mine ordered hers not long after I did and paid for the priority shipping (the top level one) and she still hasn't got hers either :sad2: I went to give her one of ours to watch last week and she said no because hers will be there any day and now it's a week later and they still haven't arrived!

I hope they arrrive for you soon :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter