Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

Yay, just getting back to scrappin' after the holiday rush and was afraid I missed out. Thanks for remembering I wanted to be in on it, dear Buffy! :)

NED

Okay, so now that I understand this swap -- I am SO in! Woo Hoo!!!! I have extras of stuff from swaps I've done and only used part of a pack, etc -- and the WDW packs have way more than I need of a lot of stuff. I can't wait to join.

Okay, so now that I understand this swap -- I am SO in! Woo Hoo!!!! I have extras of stuff from swaps I've done and only used part of a pack, etc -- and the WDW packs have way more than I need of a lot of stuff. I can't wait to join.

I've got you on the list and I'm breaking out the atlas now!

Is it too late to join in? I have tons of stuff that I know I'll never use but I just HAD to get. Plus I'm sure I'll find lots more when I move my scrapping stuff to my new craft room. And I know I have lots of duplicates of stuff cuz I can't find a thing these days.

Is it too late to join in? I have tons of stuff that I know I'll never use but I just HAD to get. Plus I'm sure I'll find lots more when I move my scrapping stuff to my new craft room. And I know I have lots of duplicates of stuff cuz I can't find a thing these days.

Sure just PM me your addy. I'm getting the layout of the mail order done in the next few days.
I will post a new list here in post #2 and more details as we get closer.

I just saw the info and PM'd the OP. Can I still join?

This is my first post on scrappin boards but been on budget board a while. Never really checked it out but I can't wait to look through all the posts.

The last few years I have been crazy and haven't scrapped much but I plan on getting to it in the new year. I slowed down when we built our home 2 1/2yrs ago and even though we planned and built my own scrapbook room:) , I have only used it a few times for that. Mostly playroom for DS4. I can't wait to get to know you all.

Anyone from Louisiana???

WOW!! That is a lot of players. We are going to be doing this for almost two years.

WOW!! That is a lot of players. We are going to be doing this for almost two years.

nah 1 - 2 weeks per person. even less if they already have stuff pulled. realistically if you know your number is up soon you could turn it out in a day or 2. however there is an assignment attached to this project that you will see soon! ;)

an assignment??!!?? what do you mean, "assignment"?? it's been a while since i've been in school...i'm not sure if i can do this! is it something i need to stress over? or kinda like "extra credit"? help!!!!! :flower:

an assignment??!!?? what do you mean, "assignment"?? it's been a while since i've been in school...i'm not sure if i can do this! is it something i need to stress over? or kinda like "extra credit"? help!!!!! :flower:

oh no, it's all good and super easy. all you need is a camera, a computer, and a little imagination. I know ya'll have those!

Buffy,

I sent you a PM, please let me know if you get it or not. I am not sure if they ever got them fixed.

Happy New Year!
Kellie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter