Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

OK, I'm in. When it gets to me, can I pass it around to my scrappin' friends at home? I would still make sure it gets out in the two weeks, and that everyone that takes out, puts in. The SS swap was my first swap, so what kinds of things to peope put in the box? I will PM you my address, I am in Canada, way west in Canada, is that a problem?

Count me in! I wanna play too! I have lots of stuff I can donate~share~swap~Whatever!!!!

I think it would be fun to send it over to our friends in the UK, since they don't have the kinds of stuff we have!!!! Then they can donate to cause over there? Perhaps a childrens hospital? I know the hospitals around here use scrapping goods for the kids to make projects, its great therapy! Not sure what the UK does. But art work and creativity is fun for all kids! Especially when they are sick, it takes their minds off of the pain for a little while! :artist:

I wanna play too! Is it limited to 9 people?? If not, sign me up!

Question : Can it be anything?? I have a few tools that I dont use anymore, along with the "OMG! I have to have that" stuff I wont ever use. :rolleyes:

Happy scrappin!
Kellie

If it fits in the box, I would think it pretty cool to find some interesting tools. I was going to put in a pair of changeable sissors and that's a tool.

1. I've got everyone so far, I'll update the post later.
2. Yes Canadians can be involved as long as you don't think it will have any customs issues.
3. Yes you can share with your local friends as long as they follow Da Rulz!
4. No there is no limit 9 is just the number I got to. If we have a ton of participates then we will do 2 boxes from each coast.
5. Yes tools, punches,etc can be included.

Diana Lyn said:
I'll play too. PM'ing you my address!

Diana and I could just pass it to each other if we're next to each other on the list. We can split shipping, if no one minds.

Diana-Love that picture of the girls!

Diana and I could just pass it to each other if we're next to each other on the list. We can split shipping, if no one minds.

KatDisney and I can do the same.

Actually, Caitsmama and I can do the split postage too! She just lives on the next block from me! When it comes to us, we can just do it together! Then just mail it out when we are done!!!

I am sure she will want to participate!!! I will volunteer her!!!! LOL!!!!

I've alread PM'd you, but I just wanted to check in here! I'm super excited about my first swap ever! :banana:

is this closed? if not, please count me in!! btw...around how much would this pizza box thing cost to mail? just curious... :flower:

If the postage would not be prohibitive could we stretch it internationally so from USA/Canada it comes to UK and passes on round here? I know there's not so many of us but I'm sure there would be enough to make it worthwhile, and whoever is last could donate the leftovers to a local church/scouts/etc.

MazdaUK said:
If the postage would not be prohibitive could we stretch it internationally so from USA/Canada it comes to UK and passes on round here? I know there's not so many of us but I'm sure there would be enough to make it worthwhile, and whoever is last could donate the leftovers to a local church/scouts/etc.

Hey you! We were already talking about sending it over to you and Queenie and any other UK residents after it made it's way through the US and Canada.

As for cost, I'm really not sure, it's just going to depend on the weight at that moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter