Pixie dust on our DREAM vacation! Update 06/08 TR finished!!

I am pretty new to the Board and I so enjoyed your trip report! You are an excellent writer - I can't believe english is your 2nd language! I will be looking for your next adventure!

Thank you so much!!!!!!
I am so happy you enjoyed reading about our adventures. I love sharing them with my friends here on the DISboards.
There will definitely be a new trip report once we return from our summer trip. We are going on another back to back Disney cruise! :thumbsup2

Hope to see you then too!

Yes, too bad we will miss each other. Some day. Have a great vacation and I can't read the new reports.

Yes, too bad we will miss each other. Some day. Have a great vacation and I can't read the new reports.

Thank you! Our next vacation is coming up fast! Hope to have you on board for the next review/report as well. :thumbsup2

Karin, loved reading your trip report. We just returned home from a carnival cruise. After being on the dream last Sept it didn't come up to par. My dh and I decided we had to get the bad taste out of our mouths. So we have booked 2 cruises on the dream in 2013. Jan 17 2013 (adults only again) and Nov 24 2013 with us and our kids. We can't wait. No more other cruise lines for us. We are officially Disney snobs.

I am so sorry for getting so far behind with all of your reports! :hug: Please forgive me! BLT looks awesome. I love the design and you were able to see tow different fireworks shows? That's pretty awesome. And how cool to have been able to just walk over the CR tower for dinner at the Cali Grill? Oh, why did I ever change my reservation from the CR to the Poly in February? :sad2: We had a garden wing room; that might have been why. Well, live and learn, as they say.

But I come with some good news: our February vacation is back!!! :cool1: There had been a really big mistake (HUGE) and they had created our scedule using one from New Haven, California. I hadn't realized there was an New Haven, California, but we do now. So, we got our vacations back right where they belong. Than god! I was not happy with the proposed schedule for many reasons, not the least of which was the no trip in February aspect. Now, all I have to do is convince Mark. :rolleyes1 Our APs expire Wednesday of that week, actually, so we could squeeze out one more trip and really have gotten our money's worth. Then I think I'll be OK stepping away from Disney for a bit. :lmao:

Karin, loved reading your trip report. We just returned home from a carnival cruise. After being on the dream last Sept it didn't come up to par. My dh and I decided we had to get the bad taste out of our mouths. So we have booked 2 cruises on the dream in 2013. Jan 17 2013 (adults only again) and Nov 24 2013 with us and our kids. We can't wait. No more other cruise lines for us. We are officially Disney snobs.

Thanks for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed the trip report.
And thanks for your insight on Carnival cruises. Tom and I have had a look at other cruise lines (mainly because you cannot beat their prices) but have always been aprehensive. I am so afraid I will only compare it to Disney and have a "not so good" time.
But :cheer2: for booking two more cruises on the DREAM! You are going to have so much fun! :goodvibes

I am so sorry for getting so far behind with all of your reports! :hug: Please forgive me! BLT looks awesome. I love the design and you were able to see tow different fireworks shows? That's pretty awesome. And how cool to have been able to just walk over the CR tower for dinner at the Cali Grill? Oh, why did I ever change my reservation from the CR to the Poly in February? :sad2: We had a garden wing room; that might have been why. Well, live and learn, as they say.

Tina, tell me about falling behind. Those last few weeks of school were very stressful - but now I am officially on vacation for the next 9 weeks!!! :goodvibes
We just LOVED BLT!!! And we are already booked again for it for next February. ;) I rented points to save mine for next year's summer vacation.
It was awesome! We were able to watch Illuminations from our balcony and Wishes up from the viewing platform of BLT! It was just so awesome. And we loved the walkway to the Contemporary. :love: nothing better than crossing the walkway and entering that wonderful hotel.

But I come with some good news: our February vacation is back!!! :cool1: There had been a really big mistake (HUGE) and they had created our scedule using one from New Haven, California. I hadn't realized there was an New Haven, California, but we do now. So, we got our vacations back right where they belong. Than god! I was not happy with the proposed schedule for many reasons, not the least of which was the no trip in February aspect. Now, all I have to do is convince Mark. :rolleyes1 Our APs expire Wednesday of that week, actually, so we could squeeze out one more trip and really have gotten our money's worth. Then I think I'll be OK stepping away from Disney for a bit. :lmao:

Tina, when I reread your post I was :rotfl2: because I had just posted on your thread that I wasn't sure if I had been dreaming that you told me that February vacations were back on. :lmao:
More planning together! :woohoo:
As far as you stepping away from Disney ....... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: NO way!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter