Pirates Event-Costumes or not??

Caught up with several of you last week - it was great! I think both Figment2 & I were still tired on Sunday when we ran into eachother & didn't know it....

:lmao:

Here are a couple of pictures from the dinner Thursday night:
P5240115.jpg

The Rusty Cutlass

P5240117.jpg

Recognize this Pirates star? :)

Also:
I purchased the unframed cel thru the RSP (even though it has the regular release in June) b/c it was supposed to have an event backstamp on it. Mine does not and I am waiting to hear back from Disney regarding this goof up. Others that they looked at on Thursday did not have the backstamp, and the samples they had out for both the framed and unframed did not either. I gave something up on my RSP to get this cel, so I am not too happy - hopefully they can correct this error.
I am so sorry I did not spend the money to get the middle package & spend more time w/you guys (and get better gifts).
I must get to work - catch you later! Argggg!

I agree!
I did dress up for dinner & movie!

Athenna Which lass/wench were you? I was the sort pirate in the green vest sitting with Vince and Suzi and Kathie etc etc etc up front. At the last dinner.

During the dinner I was sitting w/Doombuggy & 1000 happy haunts at table #2, I had on a long white gown w/maroon velvet over it, I had my Will Turner pocketbook over my shoulder.

I didnt see anyone either! I met Figment2 quickly and then never saw her again! Thanks for stopping to say hi though!
Me and DD had a ball!

I think I recall that outfit. I don't know who DB and 100HH are . I think we were at table 5 up front in the middle.

I think I recall that outfit. I don't know who DB and 100HH are . I think we were at table 5 up front in the middle.

We were at table 4. Jesse (DB) came over to talk to us. You were at the back of the table and she was kneeling down so you most likely didn't see her.

Great pictures!!

that and i spent most of the time at the desert table....

<<During the dinner I was sitting w/Doombuggy & 1000 happy haunts at table #2, I had on a long white gown w/maroon velvet over it, I had my Will Turner pocketbook over my shoulder.>>

I was the other Tavern Wench pirate in the same outfit that kept calling you my twin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter