Pin Swap- Headed back to you!!

joining the new bead obsession club....guess we can all thank Michelle for that :goodvibes

Group B- Disney Fun (You either get the red or the yellow mickey charm set not both- sorry. I only had a few of each color)

IMG_5838.jpg

Group C- Bright/Bold

IMG_5842.jpg

Holiday Group- Christmas (The silver top is ribbon- hard to tell by the photo)

IMG_5841.jpg

thanks for letting me know....your welcome!

so do they look okay in person? seeing your's you have way more pin showing

love your pins Michelle!

I asked prettytinkpink when she was bringing her beads to my house so we could work together on them. She said she was already done. I asked if she had glued them. She said "glue? you didn't tell me to glue them". I envisioned all her pins laying on their sides, but having the beads falling off when they were picked up. But no, I was wrong. She was smarter than me :thumbsup2 She told me she used crimp beads on them. I just hadn't even thought of that option. Such a smart idea! Anyway, I guess I'll be doing mine without her now :rotfl2: And maybe with crimp beads too :cool1: At this point, she likes her halloween pins the best, but that may change by next week.

VickiV

I asked prettytinkpink when she was bringing her beads to my house so we could work together on them. She said she was already done. I asked if she had glued them. She said "glue? you didn't tell me to glue them". I envisioned all her pins laying on their sides, but having the beads falling off when they were picked up. But no, I was wrong. She was smarter than me :thumbsup2 She told me she used crimp beads on them. I just hadn't even thought of that option. Such a smart idea! Anyway, I guess I'll be doing mine without her now :rotfl2: And maybe with crimp beads too :cool1: At this point, she likes her halloween pins the best, but that may change by next week.

VickiV

Great idea!

I'll check in now too. I have 4 of 7 groups done. prettytinkpink says she has 3 of 3 groups done.

VickiV

Checking in--I have purchased all of my supplies and have completed one group.

I now have 6 of 7 groups done. The last one I have to do is Disney. It's the only one for which I have to go buy supplies :rotfl2: I'll have to look at the store and come up with a plan I guess.

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter