B1 Disney Fun,
C1 Bright, Bold Colors,
D Rustic/Fall Colors,
E1 Holiday Colors-4th of July,
F1 Girls, and
G Boys

I don't mind larger groups either.

VickiV

Got you added VickyV:goodvibes. I am going to close this out probably later tonight! I think everyone has got the spots they want at this point : )

If you want to make any groups larger- let me know if I need to change colors or theme- at this point I have only gotten my pins and nothing to go on them.
S :)

You can add me here to help the groups stay small -

Stick - Disney Fun and Boys

Safety - Bright, Rustic, Boys

I went and bought by pins yesterday at Michaels and wanted to let you know what I found because it took awhile to find them.

There were pins in 3 different sections of the store. First was the wedding section. My store had coursage pins with round pearls and oval pearls. So I chose the round and went to ask a sales person if they sold them with out pearls. She took me to the sewing/quilting section. They had pretty much the same pins there for $2 less a package than wedding. They also had pins with different color pearls. Both wedding and sewing were 1 5/8". Then I went to jewelery and I found the pins with a plain top in gold, grey, and bronze. Those pins were 2" in length.

Hope this helps someone!

I can take a spot in the holiday groups (both types) to help fill them. Any holiday is fine with me :)

I went and bought by pins yesterday at Michaels and wanted to let you know what I found because it took awhile to find them.

There were pins in 3 different sections of the store. First was the wedding section. My store had coursage pins with round pearls and oval pearls. So I chose the round and went to ask a sales person if they sold them with out pearls. She took me to the sewing/quilting section. They had pretty much the same pins there for $2 less a package than wedding. They also had pins with different color pearls. Both wedding and sewing were 1 5/8". Then I went to jewelery and I found the pins with a plain top in gold, grey, and bronze. Those pins were 2" in length.

Hope this helps someone!

we went yesterday to Michael's too....at first I was "where's all the individual beads...can you tell I've never bought beads before....a clerk then told me to cut apart the beads that are on strings.....I got the pins from the wedding area with the round pearls, last night I glitters some for my disney pins to try it out, they turned out cute.

I did a a test set for the girls group....hope they are ok, please give honest opinion
sorry its washed out a bit, they are light pink crystal and silver beads

P1080555.jpg

wow those are really washed out.....I will try to post something better later....

wow those are really washed out.....I will try to post something better later....

They look cute, I like how you staggered the hearts -- I've had better luck with my pictures if I hold the camera far away and zoom into the item. Then the flash doesn't effect it as much. I usually place the items on my dining room table and then stand on a chair to get the above look picture.

I like them :thumbsup2

What kind of glue did you use and where did you find it?

They look cute, I like how you staggered the hearts -- I've had better luck with my pictures if I hold the camera far away and zoom into the item. Then the flash doesn't effect it as much. I usually place the items on my dining room table and then stand on a chair to get the above look picture.

thanks, I will give that a try!

I like them :thumbsup2

What kind of glue did you use and where did you find it?

thanks, I used super glue, held the pins upside down and carefully did a small drop under the last bead, held for a minute or so until it dried!

oh, and I also bought a small piece of sytrofoam to hold my pins that I glittered!

Thank you for the Styrofoam idea. Will need that myself.

Will be making an outing later this week for supplies.

Prettytinkpink would like to sign up for hat pin groups:

C1, Bright, Bold Colors,
E1, Holidays-Halloween, and
F1, Girls

VickiV

Thanks for the info Mom-to-2 princesses :goodvibes

Cheryl- Added you for Easter Holiday if that is ok

Lisa- Very cute!!

AWM and prettytinkpink- got you added

Styrofoam is great or tape to a small piece of card stock and place in a small ziploc

I think everything should be good! Doublecheck if you see any mistakes and let me know. I am going to PM my personal info and will let you know if I need yours in return. I already have some of your ladies 411.

My groups are good. Did you want me to make Easter for the safety pins as well? I'd be happy to. PM sent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter