Pin Displays

Frank4202

Mouseketeer
I was thinking about ditching my NASCAR collecting for a while and starting to collect pins. However, I don't want to keep them in a binder or book. I was curious if you guys could post pics of how you display your pin collections. Thanks!

-Frank

I had my wife make me these banners for my DCL pins

IMAG0003_zps2e9086df.jpg

Another good idea I have seen is to purchase a black (or whatever color) canvas at a craft store and use that to put the pins on and then just prop them on shelves with other Disney souvenirs and such or they could be hung up as well.

I like to display my Disney pins on theme based corkboards where Etsy has been a great source for finding or having custom made corkboards like the three hitchhiking ghosts (Phineas, Ezra and Gus) for displaying my Haunted Mansion pins. When I get enough postings, I will start sharing pictures of my Disney pins on corkboards. Does anyone else have them displayed on theme based corkboards?

There are many examples on Pinterest; some very creative!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter