Picture of the Day Thread - April 16, 2008 - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning....
Ah...Can't you just smell the morning air and hear the music ??? :cloud9:

DSC_01681907-1.jpg

Very nice. Now if only the big white cloud wasnt in the sky, that would have been a perfect picture :thumbsup2

Thank you! And there is one of the great things about photography, the different ways everyone can see a pic. I thought the cloud added to that pic. For todays pic, here is one without clouds that I love the cloudless sky. Actually, on this trip, we got there right after a hurricane went through, and not only did we never see a cloud the entire trip, but we've never seen the sky be so, well, clean or clear. It was like the hurricane purified the air when it went through. Anyway, here is the pic, taken back with my P&S:

64307138.jpg

klmall - I need to try to get a balloon shot next time. Great pic :thumbsup2

Thanks, Disney8704! I'm a sucker for balloon photos.

This thread is my escape each day! Our house officially goes on the market on the 25th and the "stager" comes tomorrow to tell us what else we need to do and of course, spend $$$ on. Everyday it's painting, scrubbing and cleaning.....Looking at the pictures on this thread is like a quick escape for a few moments!

My POTD:
April_18.jpg

A rainy day at WDW is better than any day anywhere else...

DSCN1220.jpg

I've exhausted all my good pics, so now I'm going into the Anne's Family archives for the old ones. I'm going for nostalgia now! This one was June 04. I don't know any of the people in the photo, by the way... and it was taken on my camera phone so quality sort of, well, you know... inhales wind.

From Mo' Rockin'

Disney2007033_edited-1.jpg

When we did our first visit to the world in april 07. This was the same dancer we saw. Wonderful lady! My daughter was just taken with her. She came over to my daughter after the show and taught her a few moves. DD was 5.

I don't have anything new uploaded, so I gave new life to a photo from last year...

Anyone wanna go to Epcot this morning?

(click picture to view larger sizes)

Hi All,

I have a really silly question. I see all these lovely pictures and wonder do you ever feel that people get annoyed with you when you stop to take pictures. I am afraid that someone may get mad at me or I maybe in their way. I try to take my pictures quickly but does anyone else ever feel this way or am I just crazy thinking that way ??? :confused3

Well no need to worry about 3 POTD anymore. Theres now officially 2. Canadianguy went ahead and closed the last POTD thread and officially made this one the new official POTD thread. (Thanks canadianguy! :thumbsup2 )

AMEN! Just close two of them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter