Picture of the Day Thread - April 16, 2008 - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! Im hoping after our August trip this year we can go down for december next time we go to Disney.

Mine for today...for the new thread....walking down main street...BTW I dont know any of those people..:rotfl2:
original.jpg

Great shot! How did you manage such a great close up shot?
this is an amazing picture. I love it.
Thank you. :goodvibes
Pure luck. The giraffe happen to be right next to the road and I was on the end seat.
Once in a while.... like once out of every 300 pictures... I get lucky. :goodvibes

Great Pic Cindy Fan, id love to get safari pics like that!

Heres mine for today, Wishes during MVMCP December 2nd 2007

P1000456-1.jpg

Being from Wisconsin I have a really hard time appreciating Christmas photos without real snow. Plus seeing people wearing shorts during the Christmas Holidays is just wrong!

Being from Wisconsin I have a really hard time appreciating Christmas photos without real snow. Plus seeing people wearing shorts during the Christmas Holidays is just wrong!

To us down south that's our way of life. Christmas photos with snow are a fantasy to us!!:goodvibes

cindyfan - Amazing giraffe picture! He's so close to your ride vehicle! :thumbsup2

lugnut33 - Beautiful post-Illuminations Epcot shot! :wizard:

Okay, I found my way here :) Is this the right place :confused3

I believe right now there are 3 different POTD threads going, which is kind of annoying IMHO. There's this thread, then there's the thread that's been up since January (which has reached the 250-page limit but hasn't yet officially been closed), and finally there's another one going on over at the photography board. :faint:

Wow, I get tied up with work for a few days and all sorts of things going on here. New POTD threads, olds ones that just don't want to die. Well, for my first one on this new thread, I've gotta go with a Castle shot:

88477929.jpg

Very nice. Now if only the big white cloud wasnt in the sky, that would have been a perfect picture :thumbsup2

Wow, I get tied up with work for a few days and all sorts of things going on here. New POTD threads, olds ones that just don't want to die. Well, for my first one on this new thread, I've gotta go with a Castle shot:

88477929.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter