** Picture of the Day 3 **

woke up to another big snow today with 7 - 8 inches predicted

IMG_7461ed-3-XL.jpg

Last edited:
It's a "dance weekend" and our dancer started with a 2nd and 3rd place overall for the duets with her "little's" (5th grade and 2nd grade). Amazed at the height she's getting on those jumps! :faint: Full day later with 8 performances in groups and solos!

1707638714356.png1707638737210.png:tink:

As the old saying goes, "I'm out of gas!" after a long, full day on 3 hours sleep and a "nice" early morning thunderstorm again! We had to leave REALLY early for our road trip to watch the "baby" in this weekends dance competition. She "knocked it out of the park" again! :mickeyjum Her group dances all scored Double Platinum as did her "pretty solo" :goodvibes. Four of the five group dances placed in the Top 10 Overall group with Tap earning 1st place in that category (my favorite dance is ALWAYS the tap! :goodvibes!) BUT...her already "award winning solo" earned a Titanium coming in 2nd place Overall AND she received a special Judges Choice Award for "a powerful dance about a serious problem performed by a true artist/actress"! She is "making the best" out her senior year dance competition performances!

1707725998418.png
P2030232-M.jpg
:tink:

A year ago our big trip was coming to an end already! DD, BFF and I enjoyed dinner at the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool while DH and DGD attended the big soccer game! The team had been staying at the Titanic so we got to watch them load the bus for the stadium!

P1300386-M.jpg
P1300358-M.jpg

Spent our last full day with DGD in Liverpool last year on this date....from breakfast to saying goodbye outside her dorm waiting for our Uber. Beautiful day despite the rain and, of course, the highlight was watching her score a goal in a British soccer game! ⚽

P1970945-M.jpg
20230215_174736-S.jpg
P1980110-S.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter