Picture game!!! Show me a picture of..(12 hour rule apply ;-) )

4zt0xgh.jpg

These Big Mickey hands??

I am sorry...but that clown slide looks pretty scary....especially for little kids...ugh!:scared:

Piece a cake...I have a million!

DSC03342.jpg

How about next I see a MVMCP pic for my next trip....

Belle & Beast at MVMCP - 12/06

XMASMK39.jpg

A Photo from Festival of the Lion King, or anything Lion King related (DD picked the subject!)

i'm passing, but for your daughter, something you won't see every day that's lion king related

100435711-L-5.jpg

100435711-L-5.jpg
[/quote]

We saw them at both MNSSHP we attended this year - Thanks!

IMG_1673.jpg

Here's MULAN and MUSHU to get back to the game!
Mushu.jpg

How about our favorite characters - CHIP & DALE!:love:

Not an original and fun photo, but it's them, in their dashing YOAMD vests!
chipdale2.jpg

Please show me the chest of paintings and the artist's "workspace" in the World Showcase.
Trying to be difficult, but not too much so. :)

Let's play a picture game. Then we will get a chance to see each other's pics from WDW.
It's very easy. I'll begin with a pic of something and then I'll say show me a pic of ###. Then the next person post a pic of what I asked for and then ask for something new...
And so on...

120047florida_besk_ret_022.jpg

Show me a picture of Tigger :yay:

where is that?

if i'm not mistaken, it's in the emporium. the color looks a little cool, but as i recall, it's a mountain of playsets put together with characters all over the place.

if i'm not mistaken, it's in the emporium. the color looks a little cool, but as i recall, it's a mountain of playsets put together with characters all over the place.

Thanks. We'd be going in there anyway, but DDs would love to see it!

That's right... It quite cool when you look at it... That's why I took a pic.

The chest of paintings and the artist's "workspace" in the World Showcase. Anyone???

Ok,ok, if it will move things a long (I didn't mean to stall this thread for a night), try for the chest of paintings, but any detail of the France Pavilion will do. Something that one of you found neat.

n15207176_30365298_6200.jpg

Our favorite spot to have our pictures taken! We much have a zillion pictures in that spot together.

Show me a picture of Jessica Rabbit on the Pleasure Island sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter