Picture game!!! Show me a picture of..(12 hour rule apply ;-) )

It's in MK as you go over the bridge toward the Teacups, on the left, across from the side entrance to Cosmic Rays. It's where Belle comes out and picks kids to play the parts in her story as she tells it. It's very cute.
I have some pics put I want to see if anyone else does too.

I knew where it was at, I was just following up from your previous request since I stuck the churro pick in between....

What about a picture of the Lego family @ Downtown Disney........

34%3A539355%7Ffp%3A%3Enu%3D3232%3E573%3E8%3C%3A%3E23235739%3B%3B%3B63ot1lsi

Clown slide at Boardwalk

I don't have a picture of the clown slide, but this seems like fun and I hate to see it end!;) Does anyone have a pic of the clown slide??:confused:

I have the clown slide, but can someone tell me how to post a picture. I am a newbie:lmao:

I have the clown slide, but can someone tell me how to post a picture. I am a newbie:lmao:

You have to upload the photo to a photo sharing site like photobucket. Then, when you post a message, you click on the little icon of a photo in the tool bar (it's a yellow square) and copy the URL into the prompt box. That should post your image. Go to the technical board http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2770 and it gives better instructions. I know how to do it, but doing it and explaining it are totally different! Good luck! :thumbsup2

pending the real clown slide image (does allearsnet count?)

134848528-L-3.jpg

i'd love to see the big mickey hands at the boardwalk ?

Sorry,I was not aware it had to be your own personal pic.. I thougt it was a scavenger hunt type game..fidn the pic and post it... :confused: Ah well..I guess I won't hunt for the one you mentioned then.. :lmao: I'll just wait til after my 1st trip in September to play...I'll have my own actual pics by then :) BTW, the Scifi looks cool....:thumbsup2

of=50,590,442

I am not sure if this is going to work. :confused3

If it does show me a picture of...
Mickey's ear tower at MGM

pool.jpg

Let's try this again...

Now please show me the large Mickey ears you see on the Backlot Tour at MGM.

Earful Tower at MGM - not the best shot but here it is

DSCF0297.jpg

Please show me the chocolate carrousel....

assuming you mean this..

122797353-L-2.jpg

i'd love to see the large mickey hands at the boardwalk

You assume correctly :thumbsup2 ...beautiful shot, I love that carrousel. :goodvibes

Sorry, no pic of the Mickey hands tho'. :confused3

I want to play but don't have the Mickey Hands for ya:confused3

This is fun photo game, we have had one going on the Photog board for some time, it's called -The Image Below Me
I'll give you a couple things that might make it run smoother and not get "stuck" when no photo is available.

1) Kodak is one of the sites that you can not link to the DIS - for some reason it does not work.

2) You need a certain number of posts in order to post photos on the DISboard. I don't recall the exact number - but if you have a low post count - that could be why you are not able to get your photo to show.

3) You may want to put a time limit to how long you will wait for a photo - the other thread has the "12 Hour Rule" - if no one has a photo of the current subject, a photo of anything Mickey is posted, and the game resumes. You can pick a shorter time or a different subject, but it has helped keep the game going for a VERY long time.

I don't have the Mickey Hands at the Boardwalk - so I can't get the game going here..... and since I didn't start the game, I don't want to invoke a "new rule"!!!!

assuming you mean this..

122797353-L-2.jpg

i'd love to see the large mickey hands at the boardwalk
I have stayed at the Boardwalk a bunch of times and don't recall Mickey hands. Just curious as to where they are. I am hoping that someone posts the picture!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter