Photos added - dad & daughter do Disney Dreams at Disneyland Hotel

Today we chilled, both due to a massive drop in temperature and DLH pillows acting like fluffy marshmallows. We intended to do EMH. Mickey rang us at 7.30, he pleaded, implored, cajoled but to no avail. We stayed snuggled until 9.30 when the thought of crispy bacon did what Mickey couldn't.*
We went on the train (again) then back to the hotel for coats. It was a day of Autopia and Buzz then back to hotel. Browse and shop ( got a nice boxed pair of mugs and a Chip & Dale 20th pin.*
We snoozed and watched NCIS (DVD) before afternoon tea. Then more Autopia and Buzz before a return visit to Walts. Amazing food again. Another round of Autopia and Buzz before watching Dreams from our usual spot. Straight back to hotel and DD asleep in 5 minutes - the magic of Disney.*

Great updates. Sounds like a totally stress free, relaxing trip. Must be the Disney Magic :goodvibes

Well last full day :-( breakfast at 9.30ish then a tour of the kingdom on the train getting off at Discovery Land to do ... Autopia and Buzz followed by IASW + Story Book Ride. FastPass onto Peter Pan and BTM. A cruise on Molly Brown, Autopia (again!!!!!) and last-minute shopping before siesta time.*
We enjoyed our last afternoon tea in the Castle Club and were just heading up Main Street when DD realised she had left her bag (fortunately she had just spent most of her Euros). Rather than rush back and miss the parade, we continued to our spot near the parade entrance. I went on the Disboard sticky, touched the DLH number and connected straight away (magic 'apple'). They could not see it but I was convinced that DLH people wouldn't 'pinch' it. (To save your suspense, we went back to the CC straight after the parade [+ a minor detour to Autopia] to find they had located it - it had been under a rather well-padded person who had not noticed that they were sat on it !!!!!!!)
Incidentally, the weather is much better today, the highlight of the parade being an important CM who looks just like Gok Wan.*
Our return (again) to the park heralded yet another ride on Autopia and Buzz. BTM was having technical problems so we had a wander round the wobbly bridges and the played NCIS bingo... (nb this works for any TV programme or film) - the first person to (discretely) match a passer-by to a character (by looks) scored a point. We drew 7 all and so honours even we went to the Blue Lagoon for dinner.*
Absolutely stuffed, we had to finish with a trip on POTC before heading to our usual Dreams spot.*C

Very sad that we had to leave today. Breakfast at 8.30. Rang ' luggage' and told just leave everything in room *and they will collect. Went down to check out- agreed bill and told they will take money at some point. Whole process took 45 seconds!!!!
Into park for a spot of EMH with Buzz, Peter Pan and Dumbo. At 10 we wandered round the maze and then IASW followed by the favourite ride of the trip - Autopia. We were going to finish with BTM but having problems so rounded off with POTC. A last wave from under the middle arch by the station and we departed with many happy memories.*

Really enjoyed your live trip report :thumbsup2 hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday. :goodvibes

Loved loved loved your TR!!! Talk about making memories :goodvibes Am so glad you were both showered with pixie dust, love it when that happens :)

Hope you had a safe trip home.

What a lovely trip. I'm really glad that you found your daughters bag. I have made a note of that dreams spot for our June trip.:goodvibes

Thanks for your report! I made nite of the prime Dreams spot, great information.

I can only hope for your luck and getting chosen as the family of the day when we check into DLH in 14 days!:wizard:

Fab "as the magic happens" trip report! Really enjoyed reading along, and so jealous of all the pixie dust you were sprinkled with! :lovestruc

The pictures are here...
IMG_0074.jpg

From sketch...
IMG_0072.jpg

to reality.
IMG_0087.jpg

A room...
IMG_0082.jpg

with a view.
IMG_0062.jpg

Wow!!
IMG_0556.jpg

That lift...
IMG_0551.jpg

Tea for 2???
IMG_0550.jpg

Yummy!!
IMG_0507.jpg

No need to 'chip' in...
IMG_0480.jpg

It was free!!!!
IMG_0508.jpg

He was over 3000 Euro.
IMG_0451.jpg

A quick drive...
IMG_0075.jpg

for a croque.

IMG_0443.jpg

Breakfast...
IMG_0311.jpg

A bandstand with a view...
IMG_0298.jpg

A quick cuppa...
IMG_0521-1.jpg

Then pop(corn) into...
IMG_0162.jpg

Good old Molly Brown...
IMG_0362.jpg

Hey folks... no duck at Walts!!!!
IMG_0166.jpg

But chickens are cool...
IMG_0158.jpg

So sail...
IMG_0252.jpg

Across the deep blue sea...
IMG_0151.jpg

To be magically transported...
IMG_0514.jpg

To the Dreams Menu viewing area... no
IMG_0244.jpg

To catch a train...no
IMG_0326.jpg

To experience daddy's driving...no

Then what????

IMG_0143.jpg

Step out...
IMG_0553.jpg

If you need a change...
IMG_0538.jpg

of wallpaper???
IMG_0457.jpg

Attitude???
IMG_0355.jpg

Mains???
IMG_0356.jpg

Pudding???
IMG_0598.jpg

The put on your thinking cap...
IMG_0340.jpg

Break through the ceiling...
IMG_0324.jpg

To infinity and beyond...
IMG_0468.jpg

Semper Fi.

IMG_0249.jpg

So Don't be a bad toy...
IMG_0229.jpg

but a good cheese...
IMG_0381.jpg

and have a blast...
IMG_0409.jpg

while it lasts...
IMG_0555.jpg

And best be fast...
IMG_0565.jpg

crossing wobbly bridges...
IMG_0192-1.jpg

standing near shooting fountains (they do a sideline in bidets)...
IMG_0585.jpg

eating flaming ice cream...
IMG_0129.jpg

And don't buzz off...
IMG_0119.jpg

Some day your princess will come...
IMG_0161.jpg

Like in the old days...
IMG_0492.jpg

So don't be shellfish...
IMG_0276.jpg

But enjoy...
IMG_0071.jpg

the celebrations...
IMG_0293.jpg

Beat the crowds...
IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0410-1.jpg

Keep warm...
IMG_0388-1.jpg

And ring those bells!!!

IMG_0463.jpg

Stake your place...
IMG_0283.jpg

Remember Otis...
IMG_0489.jpg

Have a ball...
IMG_0455-1.jpg

More munchies...
IMG_0170-1.jpg

Come out of the shadows...
IMG_0509.jpg

Twinkle...
IMG_0541.jpg

And have fun!!!!!!

Loved your tr and photos- the one of your dd and mickey is brilliant! Will be taking your advice on the Dreams spot - would you say it's worth it to get the VIP meal package though?

Great photos and I love all the captions too.:goodvibes

Thanks for posting the photos - enjoyed the captions :lmao:.

I don't know why, but I thought your DD was much younger. She looks like she had a fabulous time :goodvibes. And, I really like her colourful Mickey hoodie - how cool! :)

Great photos, especially your POTC ride one and the one of DD with Mickey - thanks for sharing. :goodvibes:
IMG_0075.jpg

for a croque.
I've just seen a photo of these cakes on the restaurant review and they look very yummy! What is the filling please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter