Photo Game Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see green- so I think that must be some type of grass- I see what appears to be water....so I'm thinking it is a WDW resort picture or possibly Cinderella's castle?

100_5646-1c-1.jpg

is it a danger sign? possibly high voltage? (aren't those the most fun signs? to move or hide! :p )

I am 99% positive that it says "Keep Out" in red...but I have no idea where the sign is from or what it might say under the red writing

I am 99% positive that it says "Keep Out" in red...but I have no idea where the sign is from or what it might say under the red writing

I totally agree! DH, DS8 and I were having a sort of deja vu experience. We know we've seen it somewhere, but have no idea where!

Great job! :thumbsup2 This sign is at the beginning of the Tower of Terror queue. Btw, lest you think that the blurry lettering is from my camera, :rotfl2: it actually is how the sign was designed.
1747422066_8fe0f75202_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter