PFA(purple folders anonymous)

Got a thing envelope today, scared out of my mind, almost cried.....just a pending letter. I already interviewed almost 2 weeks ago, auditioned and got my recruiter. a pending letter is necessary?! I think not!! but at least something is happening......YAY!!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

hello!
my name is charissa, i applied for the fall 09 program and interviewed on the phone on march 12, i applied for about 10 jobs, but the woman on the phone told me that because of my small wrist tattoo i would only be allowed to work in merchandise or full food and beverage service so i told her ok. Other than that i thought the interview went good, after i would answer a question she would say great. Then like a week later i recieved one of those "pending your application" letters....going on day 19 and still nothingg:-( should i be worried??

hello!
my name is charissa, i applied for the fall 09 program and interviewed on the phone on march 12, i applied for about 10 jobs, but the woman on the phone told me that because of my small wrist tattoo i would only be allowed to work in merchandise or full food and beverage service so i told her ok. Other than that i thought the interview went good, after i would answer a question she would say great. Then like a week later i recieved one of those "pending your application" letters....going on day 19 and still nothingg:-( should i be worried??

No way!!!!!
They have until mid April to reply.
Did you email your recruiter though to see if you could do anything to up your chances?

well that letter said ill hear by them by april 17th and i also got an email from a recruiter the same week as the letter saying if i dont hear from her in 6 weeks to email her. Ahh so much waitinggggggg

It hasn't even been a week since I interviewed yet and I'm freaking out. I really wish I had more patience. :scared1:

It has been 4 days and I officially want to die. lol This waiting is horrible, even after all the rush of emotions to receive a pending letter. GAH!! And I don't want to contact them for the 3rd time after a week to say I would do Fall as well because A. it's being processed and I don't want to mess anything up and B. my recruiter doesn't get e-mails until a week after I send them, so it would have already been 2 weeks and since I already have sent three e-mails I don't want to be obnoxious or the "problem" kid. But this is killing me. i made a calendar of 3 weeks, and every day I put up a Disney character picture in each box as a "countdown" sort of thing, even if I get it before 3 weeks are up. But I feel so impatient lol!!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

I just e-mailed her to say Thank You, introduce myself, let her know about the audition and my puppetry experience because I didn't have a chance at the audition and then that my preference is MK and then DHS. But yea, I don't want to be obnoxious or have any reason to have my file pulled, lost, misplaced, re-processed or in any way left out or mixed up or while it is being looked over have the spots fill up. So the Cons outweigh the Pros in this scenario. I guess at this point, if I get in super and now I know what to e-mail and send in and such, and if not, I can have that "What if?" floating in my mind and just try again. UGH waiting stinks!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

I was accepted VERY quickly. My interview was March 18th and I got my purple folder with my acceptance letter yesterday (March 30th). I will be arriving June 15th (2 days after I graduate!!!) for Merchandising. I am also waiting to hear back from the Professional Internship I applied for. My last interview for the Communication Planning: Graphic Design/Journalism PI was March 23rd and they said that they would be interviewing people until April 10th, but that doesn't mean I couldn't get an offer before then. I'm hoping to get the PI, but I'm super thankful and excited to be a Cast Member either way! Disney makes dreams come true!

Congratulations!!! And good luck on the PI front!

I interviewed on the 19th so maybe that means I'll get mine tomorrow! :cool1:

I was accepted VERY quickly. My interview was March 18th and I got my purple folder with my acceptance letter yesterday (March 30th). I will be arriving June 15th (2 days after I graduate!!!) for Merchandising. I am also waiting to hear back from the Professional Internship I applied for. My last interview for the Communication Planning: Graphic Design/Journalism PI was March 23rd and they said that they would be interviewing people until April 10th, but that doesn't mean I couldn't get an offer before then. I'm hoping to get the PI, but I'm super thankful and excited to be a Cast Member either way! Disney makes dreams come true!

Lucky! and congrats too! I really, REALLY, REEEEAAAALLLLLY want that folder to be in my mailbox tomorrow. My interviewer told me the wait is 4-6 weeks, but they have been processing them quite fast this time around... She said maybe 2 1/2 weeks... Which just so happens to be.... TOMORROW!! So I am hoping/ crossing my finger/knocking on wood that the packet will be there in my mailbox.

tomorrows day 20 :-( i almost wish they would reject me already, its better than not knowing whats gonna happen, i cant wait any longer im literally going crazy...:confused:

tomorrows day 20 :-( i almost wish they would reject me already, its better than not knowing whats gonna happen, i cant wait any longer im literally going crazy...:confused:

Hey i know how you feel its been 19 days for me...i did however get a pending letter about 10 days ago...but im goin crazy as well

Agreed.... Nothing today. If they are going to do it, I want it to be like pulling off a band-aid... nice and fast. If I am going to get rejected I want it done and over with.

Woot I interviewed today! My interviewer was Kristy, she said to give it around 3-4 weeks. Eek! I'll be on my trip to the world in 4 weeks so hopefully it will get here sooner than that.

Good luck! The waiting game is pretty brutal, its been exactly a week since I interviewed and I have no patience so this is torture. Hopefully you cope better.

Yesterday was the three week mark for me. I got a pending letter about a week after my interview, so I may still have to wait until the 17th :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter