Person detained in pipe bomb case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much different than a commercial cargo van or delivery truck. I've seen van conversions that have appliances and furniture blocking the windows. And of course tractors either have sleeping quarters or short-haul tractors with windows will be typically blocked by the trailer.

I saw another angle that showed the FRONT window blocked on one side.

And to be even more off-topic, what the heck are the "Salt Life" stickers for anyway? I'm thinking beach? My neighbor's daughter has one and she pretty much hates the beach so I think I must be wrong.

Sailing and/or fishing as well.

Apparently on his twitter where he threatened numerous people, there was also a lot of photos of a certain "news" organization named after an animal....I'll let you guess which one.

And the crazy part is, it seems that people who reported him to Twitter received a response that it wasn't a credible threat/didn't violate their TOS.

And the crazy part is, it seems that people who reported him to Twitter received a response that it wasn't a credible threat/didn't violate their TOS.
Well ... you notice that he didn't send a bomb to Twitter, didn't you? They were perfectly safe.

I think the Super Max federal prison out in Colorado will have a new resident in the not too distant future.

Sailing and/or fishing as well.

It used to be a beach bum kind of thing. Now it's mostly a trendy fashion statement for people who have no idea of what it started as. Kind of like how Guy Harvey stuff used to be a thing for people who actually went sportfishing regularly, and now his stuff is everywhere. I mean, I'm glad he's making the money, but both are in the sellout category now.

You mean the stick figure ones? I may have the sticker for you.

stick-figure-decals-chainsaw.jpg

I think I'll put this on my tombstone.
Never had a bumper sticker on the car.

Back 20 to 30 years ago when many parents had bumper stickers boasting of their precious honor students, my favorite was "My dropout beat up your honor student."

Saying you are not surprised you are not surprised that this jerk watched a certain "news" channel doesn't make you a bigot.
Yes it does.

You are grouping anyone who watches a channel different then you in with this man.

That is extremely intolerant. That is bigotry. That is a big problem for this country.

I read those too. Many said his family is now "set for life" since he was a paid patsy. Good grief! Have people always been this paranoid and dumb?
I think the Internet has really helped with that. People can virtually surround themselves with like-minded others who reinforce their extreme ideas. I think the Internet has definitely increased the prevalence of conspiracy theories and radicalism.

I think the Internet has really helped with that. People can virtually surround themselves with like-minded others who reinforce their extreme ideas. I think the Internet has definitely increased the prevalence of conspiracy theories and radicalism.
Yeah I was just thinking that. Think it has less to do with the different news outlets & more to do with the internet. But, it’s so pervasive it’s scary b/c I’ve seen seemingly normal ppl buy into this nonsense. And things are so polarized now that ppl don’t want to believe someone from their “side” is capable of this.

Yes it does.

You are grouping anyone who watches a channel different then you in with this man.

That is extremely intolerant. That is bigotry. That is a big problem for this country.

Please quote where I stated that EVERYONE who watches the station in question is the same as that man.

But as Gulliam said"A hit dog will holler"

Bigotry like this is the real problem with our country.

To have such intolerance for those with views different then yours is putting yourself in the same group as this man.

Yeah, bigotry against those who prefer their news carefully edited to fit their biases is the problem... and saying that facts matter and that a steady diet of propaganda is harmful to rational discourse puts you in the same group as someone whom mailed actual bombs to political "enemies". :rolleyes:

Apparently on his twitter where he threatened numerous people, there was also a lot of photos of a certain "news" organization named after an animal....I'll let you guess which one.
Just like James Hodgkinson was a Rachel Maddow fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter