*Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 3-March-Sent/Received/Weekly Check in....

I am going to open up the weekly check in early. Starting now. :goodvibes

Please remember to post here once your letter has been mailed, and as they arrive.

I do keep track of these, and without a post, I do not know if it has been mailed or received.

Thank you for the check ins.

Ken enjoy the snow
5.gif

I rec'd my letter and picture of Patsy's Flat Stanley today! Flat Stanley likes coffee, and told me about Hawaiian coffee and how it's made. Thanks for the fun twist Patsy! :goodvibes

I rec'd my letter and picture of Patsy's Flat Stanley today! Flat Stanley likes coffee, and told me about Hawaiian coffee and how it's made. Thanks for the fun twist Patsy! :goodvibes

You're welcome Monica. And to the rest of my pen pals, Keoki ;) will teach you as well. I wish the weather had been different since after I took the picture, we had our Hawaii snow. Which is when all of the coffee trees has their white flowers, and it looks as if it snowed on the trees. But then once the rain came, some of them fell, and turned brown :(.

I received my Flat Keoki, and he's adorable! Thank you Patsy! I enjoyed learning about the coffee! My poor little guy has been misplaced TOTALLY this time, so I need to remake him and do his picture this week. I think i'm ok with his disappearance anyway, because I thought of something else I want him to be : )

I received my Flat Keoki, and he's adorable! Thank you Patsy! I enjoyed learning about the coffee! My poor little guy has been misplaced TOTALLY this time, so I need to remake him and do his picture this week. I think i'm ok with his disappearance anyway, because I thought of something else I want him to be : )

:goodvibes DH is going to work on peeling off the dried skin from the coffee today, so that will be a long process, with shells all over the place. Then he will have to roast it. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter