PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Maybe? It's hard to tell. To be safe I'd do it in 2 different transactions. 1 transaction for the hanging planters and 1 transaction for the pots. It's just not clear if it's a 'one and done' offer but it doesn't appear to be that way.
Thanks
I may give it a try tomorrow,,, Holiday planters have been so expensive in my neighborhood this year. 2 for $60 is half decent.
Thanks for responding.
Hugs
Mel

Excellent PC service today.
I bought some planters (Christmas ones) and the flyer said get 5,000 PC Points (Real Canadian Superstore).
The receipt said none ,,,I emailed PC when I got home and in 10 minutes they were in my account !!! WOW.

Hugs
Mel
So happy for you! Sometimes the larger point corrections take longer for them to do. So glad they were quickly able to realize their error and add the points to your account!

You can actually buy them from shoppers online. You get the same bonus redemption.
Do you or anyone else know when Shoppers Online starts to honour their Black Friday prices? Could it possibly be at midnight tonight?

I tried looking at our local stores and only 1 store has 1 item that I want in a 20km radius so I'm going to try online first.

Anyone else waiting for Shoppers Online? 20 mins waiting for a connection and counting. LOL - all my Disney waits have taught me to hang in there.

Update: Ended up waiting just short of 30 mins but when I could get in and log in the sale prices were not displayed so looks like they must start later. Too bad. I'll try again in the morning.

Update 2: Doh! User error! Forgot that it wasn't a sale price that I would see but rather when I checked out I would be able to apply my PC points. Was able to redeem 130,000 points and saved $200 on my purchase! I'll take it! :)

Thanks for the suggestion @wdwmom3 to purchase from Shoppers Online. Now I don't need to rush to the store in the morning and try to pick up the 1 pair of earpods they might have in stock.

Last edited:
Can someone explain exactly how I go about redemption if I am purchasing at Shoppers? Please and pretty please! I have a ton of points. Let's say I want to stock up on allergy meds, do I have to figure out the math and purchase the right amount including the amount I will get back?

Can someone explain exactly how I go about redemption if I am purchasing at Shoppers? Please and pretty please! I have a ton of points. Let's say I want to stock up on allergy meds, do I have to figure out the math and purchase the right amount including the amount I will get back?
If you are talking about the bonus redemption than all you need to do is make sure your purchase amount is at or above points you are redeeming before tax.
So lets say you are purchasing $100 in allergy meds. You just make sure the amount is at least $100 and then you can tell the cashier that you wish to redeem 70,000 points which will give you $100 off your purchase (because for this weekend you get the bonus).
If your purchase is $99.95 and you want to redeem 70,000 points for the $100 off then make sure you throw in a pack of gum or some small thing to get you over the $100 mark.
So, yes, you need to figure out the math to make sure you have the right spend amount but that is all you need to do. It's rather easy. I made an online purchase this morning and I didn't even have to leave my home. If you wanted you could always see if the purchase is avaliable that way as well.
If this isn't clear and you have more questions, I'm here for a bit and I'll keep watch.

If you are talking about the bonus redemption than all you need to do is make sure your purchase amount is at or above points you are redeeming before tax.
So lets say you are purchasing $100 in allergy meds. You just make sure the amount is at least $100 and then you can tell the cashier that you wish to redeem 70,000 points which will give you $100 off your purchase (because for this weekend you get the bonus).
If your purchase is $99.95 and you want to redeem 70,000 points for the $100 off then make sure you throw in a pack of gum or some small thing to get you over the $100 mark.
So, yes, you need to figure out the math to make sure you have the right spend amount but that is all you need to do. It's rather easy. I made an online purchase this morning and I didn't even have to leave my home. If you wanted you could always see if the purchase is avaliable that way as well.
If this isn't clear and you have more questions, I'm here for a bit and I'll keep watch.

Perfectly clear. Thank you!

I want to thank you all. I was hymming and hawing all day. Hmmm. What should I do, I have 80,000 points. I don’t really neeeeed anything
The only thing I would have liked was the new La Belle perfume set, advertised at 115$.
As I’m sitting there (probably sighing) :rolleyes1, husband tells me I’m crazy if don’t get it. Oh really now.:moped:over none left. 😕

I saw your great posts, and got it online. 😊, I paid 5$ plus taxes. 22$. I’m actually excited! we don’t do gifts or Xmas, so it’s just a little me to me Thing

So thank you to everyone for mentioning online, 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩I have never done it.

Last edited:
I want to thank you all. I was hymming and hawing all day. Hmmm. What should I do, I have 80,000 points. I don’t really neeeeed anything
The only thing I would have liked was the new La Belle perfume set, advertised at 115$.
As I’m sitting there (probably sighing) :rolleyes1, husband tells me I’m crazy if don’t get it. Oh really now.:moped:over none left. 😕

I saw your great posts, and got it online. 😊, I paid 5$ plus taxes. 22$. I’m actually excited! we don’t do gifts or Xmas, so it’s just a little me to me Thing

So thank you to everyone for mentioning online, 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩I have never done it.
This makes heart so happy to hear your story!!!! To Be able to use the points for something as a treat for yourself!!!

I had $520 worth of points sitting around gathering dust while i waited for what has happened on Black Friday for the last 5 years and did NOT pop up this year - No-Tax at Zehrs because that makes the rewards truly free. Superstore however DOES have that right now and not only that but I've been wanting an air fryer since i started my elimination diet and OMG they had one I'd never consider paying for on sale but only in stock in 2 stores. Got up to head out early yesterday morning but turned around after 3 blocks, roads were too slippery so off i went today, drove for an hour wandered around for a bit and headed back to the car with my brand new Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6 quart Air fryer and a mattress pad, almost $200 worth of stuff that I'm thrilled to get for free (needed to pay $4.97!)

I stopped at a Sobey's on my way home to complete an airmiles offer and fill up at Shell to get those miles as well, so a very good morning!!

I had $520 worth of points sitting around gathering dust while i waited for what has happened on Black Friday for the last 5 years and did NOT pop up this year - No-Tax at Zehrs because that makes the rewards truly free. Superstore however DOES have that right now and not only that but I've been wanting an air fryer since i started my elimination diet and OMG they had one I'd never consider paying for on sale but only in stock in 2 stores. Got up to head out early yesterday morning but turned around after 3 blocks, roads were too slippery so off i went today, drove for an hour wandered around for a bit and headed back to the car with my brand new Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6 quart Air fryer and a mattress pad, almost $200 worth of stuff that I'm thrilled to get for free (needed to pay $4.97!)

I stopped at a Sobey's on my way home to complete an airmiles offer and fill up at Shell to get those miles as well, so a very good morning!!
Soooooo AWESOME!!!!!!

FYI...I love my airfryer, and I use ours for at least 4-6 of our meals I cook/week. Yes, I am that person that has seriously considered purchasing another one to cut down on the cook time. Enjoy that Air fryer!

Wow, that’s great! 4.97 for all that :banana:

Roads have not been pleasant here either. I’m glad you turned around and waited.

I hope you enjoy everything 😀

Great deal! Any idea if it only works with frozen foods? I usually hand cut potato wedges at home to go with Shake and Bake chicken thighs or pan fried chicken/pork cutlets.

I redeemed 250k points for a Kobo Libra and cover (for a Christmas present), and stocked up on $140 worth of personal care items (because I didn't want to do the 130k redemption and pay $60+tax out of pocket).

Did anyone get a Loblaws exclusive offer for Oikos yogurt ($1.99 up to 4 packs) and able to use it at checkout? I went to use at cashier on the weekend but the purchase rang through at regular price so I ended up returning it at the service desk (didn't have my phone on me to show offer). I tried again today at self serve and it was still full price so I showed the attendant and she said it must be the wrong product :confused3 (uh, I don't think so but whatever) so we cancelled it.

Great deal! Any idea if it only works with frozen foods? I usually hand cut potato wedges at home to go with Shake and Bake chicken thighs or pan fried chicken/pork cutlets.

I redeemed 250k points for a Kobo Libra and cover (for a Christmas present), and stocked up on $140 worth of personal care items (because I didn't want to do the 130k redemption and pay $60+tax out of pocket).
I bought it strictly for using with fresh foods, I'm allergic to sulphites AKA anything that's processed so I need to prepare everything from scratch and the thing I miss the most is French fries!!!!!!

They work great with home cut fries. Here is a quick video someone posted on Youtube.

Instant Vortex Air Fryer Review | 6 Quarts | Air Fry French Fries - YouTube

I have an Instant Pot and the AirFryer lid for it. Make all kinds of stuff. It is a very useful tool in our house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter