PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I bought it strictly for using with fresh foods, I'm allergic to sulphites AKA anything that's processed so I need to prepare everything from scratch and the thing I miss the most is French fries!!!!!!
Good thing that air fryer you recently scored makes AMAZING fries!!!!!! We have them at least once a week!!!!! Just remember to soak them first in cold water - even if it's only 10 minutes, give another quick rinse, then dry them with tea towels. It sounds more labor intensive than it actually is ;) Works great with sweet potatoes too - if you can eat those. sweet potatoes you don't even need to soak. Just toss with a little oil and seasonings of your choice, and into the air fryer.

Good thing that air fryer you recently scored makes AMAZING fries!!!!!! We have them at least once a week!!!!! Just remember to soak them first in cold water - even if it's only 10 minutes, give another quick rinse, then dry them with tea towels. It sounds more labor intensive than it actually is ;) Works great with sweet potatoes too - if you can eat those. sweet potatoes you don't even need to soak. Just toss with a little oil and seasonings of your choice, and into the air fryer.
I actually picked up a pack of pre-cut sweet tater fries on my way out of the store, now I just need to get the thing washed out! I snagged a fancy-pants oil sprayer & a new grinder for my pink Himalayan salt from Amazon Cyber Monday sales so I'm ready to go, just need to find the energy (that section of the store was cleaned out :P )

urgh ... take the time to read labels carefully gang! Used some of my very precious afternoon energy (something that's rarely talked about is the finite amount of energy depression leaves you with) to wash out my fryer and cook my sweet tater fries. Yeah it's not close to any meal time but, FRIES! Opened the container and thought something is wrong with these, took another glance at the label what- the- what ? Crinkle cut SQUASH?!?! Gross, just 😝 luckily it's a safe food for me but not what I've been wanting to eat. Tossed them in the oven to roast and then they'll become soup instead. 😕

urgh ... take the time to read labels carefully gang! Used some of my very precious afternoon energy (something that's rarely talked about is the finite amount of energy depression leaves you with) to wash out my fryer and cook my sweet tater fries. Yeah it's not close to any meal time but, FRIES! Opened the container and thought something is wrong with these, took another glance at the label what- the- what ? Crinkle cut SQUASH?!?! Gross, just 😝 luckily it's a safe food for me but not what I've been wanting to eat. Tossed them in the oven to roast and then they'll become soup instead. 😕

aww gawd, that does sound gross.
So dissapointed for you, ugh. When you are feeling like something. Well, hopefully tomorrow ❤️

I understand the energy/depression. A lot of times I’d be more than happy to stay in my sweats on my sofa. Either through sheer exhaustion, or I just am down and can’t be bothered, basically don’t want to see anyone.

Sensing you gentle hugs 🫂

That is definitely something that I would do. 🤣 I hate when my mouth is ready for A and I get Z :p The soup will be delicious....not fries, but delicious just the same.

I can't remember where to find the current offer that's out for 5000pts for 30L fillups at Esso/Mobil. I thought I got an email, but can't find it and google search is not helping.
Edit: Never mind, I found the email I was looking for.

Last edited:
I can't seem to find a clear answer to a basic question and I'm hoping someone can help me. If I'm redeeming points will I still earn points? I only buy items that I have offers for, other than 2 high end organic products that are never included everything else is. So can I BOTH earn points AND redeem them on the same products 🤔

I can't seem to find a clear answer to a basic question and I'm hoping someone can help me. If I'm redeeming points will I still earn points? I only buy items that I have offers for, other than 2 high end organic products that are never included everything else is. So can I BOTH earn points AND redeem them on the same products 🤔
You will get the points for the personal offers but not for a 20X offer. At least that has been my experience.

I finally got around to using my new Air fryer (huhm .. think i need to give it a name?) yesterday to try a brand new recipe because who doesn't need to add extra stress to this time of year? :P
SO ... here we go, a safe-for-me Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake!!! Took days to create a recipe from various ones but dang, it is SOOOOOO good!
Can't have any commercially prepared cookies AND wheat is out so no graham crust -- toasted coconut, cocoa & butter

Used my trusty Max the Mighty Mixer to make the filling, again most ingredients aren't safe for me BUT i stumbled across sweetened condensed coconut milk to make up for no eggs and the cream cheese from Organic Meadows has no added gums & gunk I can't eat

Popped it in the air fryer and crossed my fingers, no idea what I would be getting out an hour later, liked the thought of not needing to fight with a water bath

Here's what we ended up with tonight

According to my Microsoft Things to Do app, it is Wednesday...I need Holland America Line's elevator mats to keep track these days....and time to save your offers.
According to my Microsoft Things to Do app, it is Wednesday...I need Holland America Line's elevator mats to keep track these days....and time to save your offers.
Thanks for the reminder. With everything that is going on I totally forgot what day it is. I would have skipped right over this.
Now to decide what to save.....

HaHa I forgot about those. I kind of laughed at them at the start of our 12 night UK cruise in 2018. By the middle of the cruise I knew exactly why they were there and loved them.:rotfl:

I got mine as well. I was amazed at the number of points I've racked up, and the amount of points redeemed! Of course that just means that I spent a lot on my credit card this year. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter