Paying for wedding with Disney Chase Visa??

*pixie*

DIS Veteran
We are getting ready to pay the deposit for our daughter's wedding at Disney’s Vero Beach. Would this qualify for the 2% back on rewards for a Disney purchase, or would it just be the standard 1%?

That is an interesting question!🤔

I have read the fine print regarding “Which Disney locations allow Disney Premier Visa Cardmembers to earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars?” and although Vero Beach is a qualifying location, there restrictions on the type of activity in which you can receive the 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars and it appears that your deposit for your daughter’s wedding may not qualify! Notwithstanding, call:
1-800-300-8575 for more info and click on the link below for more. I hope this helps!👩🏽‍⚖️
https://disneyrewards.com/location/other-us-disney-locations/?is2percent

That is an interesting question!🤔

I have read the fine print regarding “Which Disney locations allow Disney Premier Visa Cardmembers to earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars?” and although Vero Beach is a qualifying location, there restrictions on the type of activity in which you can receive the 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars and it appears that your deposit for your daughter’s wedding may not qualify! Notwithstanding, call:
1-800-300-8575 for more info and click on the link below for more. I hope this helps!👩🏽‍⚖️
https://disneyrewards.com/location/other-us-disney-locations/?is2percent
View attachment 591972

Thank you!!

my daughter has become interested in a Vero beach wedding and we’re not finding much online. Can you share some information with us? We would have approx 100 people. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter