Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat,
It's me again. I just love your designs. Do you have this one with Minnie in her red and white polka dot dress? If so, will you add "Destiny" to the bottom. Thanks!

Shamiki

Hiya

here you go, I am still looking for a better minnie in her polka dot red dress, if you dont like this one, let me know and I will come up with another minnie for you :thumbsup2

destiny1.gif

This one is perfect! Thanks again! Destiny's birthday is in 8 days, we go to Disney in 10. I'd better get to work!

Mickey & Minnie wedding images added!!
Daughter dear and I couldnt choose which one we liked better so we kept them both :goodvibes

onbridgewedding2.jpg

Mickey and Minnie on the bridge.

weddingopbrug2.jpg

Mickey and Minnie in front of the bridge.

Love all your designs, but especially the tie dye Mickeys!

Oh My, you have outdone yourself! I LOVE the Mickey and Minnie Wedding Ones. My vote is for the one in front of the bridge. I saved it, now I just have to think of an excuse to use it - Anniversary? I'll think of something!! GREAT!!!!

Mickey and Minnie are nice! I too like them in front of the bridge. Keep 'em coming!

Shamiki

Daughter dear and I couldnt choose which one we liked better so we kept them both :goodvibes

onbridgewedding2.jpg

weddingopbrug2.jpg

Absolutley beautiful . . . the accents around the Mickey head are a lovely idea!!!

I love these!! Would it possible to personalize one for me. I am thinking the one of them on the bridge. Perhaps replace Mickey and Minnie with Chris and Tracey.....and adding "Our Disney Fairytale Wedding" "August 21, 2007"

Thank you so much!!!

onbridgewedding2.jpg

weddingopbrug2.jpg

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Could I trouble you to make one small change? I just noticed that the wording was different (my fault - you did EXACTLY what I asked!!!) Could you change the one with Jayden's name to say "Celebrating" instead of "Spending" - thanks so much! :)

Here you go!!
hope this is what you meant :goodvibes

jayden2.gif

jayden1.gif

I would love if you could make the year of a million dreams graphic with our wedding info as well

Daniella & Philip's
Disney Fairytale Wedding
March 18, 2007

Thanks!

Hi there!!
I have been working on some designs and invitations. I may not have many so far but I am working on creating some more!!
(they might be a bit on the big side)
If you would like any of these designs or invitations personalized, please PM me and I will work on them :thumbsup2 (just remember, I might not respond right away, time difference with europe (netherlands) is at least 6 hours!!
Hope you will enjoy looking at them :goodvibes

onbridgewedding2.jpg

On the Bridge

weddingopbrug2.jpg

In front of the bridge

cindy1.jpg

mickeyskater1.jpg

meangirls1.gif

poc1.jpg

castawaycay1.jpg

Jake1-1.gif

princessinvite1.gif

invitenika2.jpg

Poohinvite1.jpg

mickeyhalloween1.jpg

chefminv1.jpg

chefmickeylunch1.jpg

Birthdays or other occasions:

13BIRTH.gif

mcqueen1.gif

yomdgold1.gif

pooheaster1.gif

stpattys1.jpg

TINK1.gif

I love your work, I already posted about the Year of A MIllion dreams but I would love the Wedding mickey and Minnie with our names(Daniella & Phlip's) instead of Mickey and Minnie and at the bottom:
Disney Fairytale Wedding
March 18, 2007

Any thing you can provide would be great! I have 2 weeks to finish my projects and would live to add this in on my parents gift bags.

I love the wedding designs. We'll be celebrating my inlaw's 50th anniversary in WDW in August. I may ask you to customize something for them.

Could I get this one to say 4th Birthday DD's name is Olivia. We are considering throwing an Ariel party for DD in July and Ariel is one of her favorite princess

here you go , hope she likes it :thumbsup2
olivia1.gif

I love these!! Would it possible to personalize one for me. I am thinking the one of them on the bridge. Perhaps replace Mickey and Minnie with Chris and Tracey.....and adding "Our Disney Fairytale Wedding" "August 21, 2007"

Thank you so much!!!

Hope this is what you requested.
if you need any changes, please let me know :goodvibes
Greetings from Pat

christracey1.jpg

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Could I trouble you to make one small change? I just noticed that the wording was different (my fault - you did EXACTLY what I asked!!!) Could you change the one with Jayden's name to say "Celebrating" instead of "Spending" - thanks so much! :)

No Problem changing anything about it :thumbsup2
Here is the changed one, hope that one is better :goodvibes

jayden3.gif

I would love if you could make the year of a million dreams graphic with our wedding info as well

Daniella & Philip's
Disney Fairytale Wedding
March 18, 2007

Thanks!

Didnt know if you wanted the one with or the one without the gold frame so I made them both :goodvibes

daniella2.gif

daniella1.gif

I love your work, I already posted about the Year of A MIllion dreams but I would love the Wedding mickey and Minnie with our names(Daniella & Phlip's) instead of Mickey and Minnie and at the bottom:
Disney Fairytale Wedding
March 18, 2007

Any thing you can provide would be great! I have 2 weeks to finish my projects and would live to add this in on my parents gift bags.

Didnt know if you wanted the one in front or on the bridge so made both of them as well :goodvibes
Greetings from Pat

daniella-philip1.jpg

daniella-philip2.jpg

I love the wedding designs. We'll be celebrating my inlaw's 50th anniversary in WDW in August. I may ask you to customize something for them.

Thank you for your kind words :goodvibes
I will presonalize any of my designs, just let me know which one when you are ready, so take your time :thumbsup2

To everyone who posted on this thread so far, Thank you all for your kind words, they are appreciated:flower3:

Pat-Your designs are fabulous!!! Could you please personalize a couple of them for me. I am surprising my husband by renewing our vows on our upcoming Disney trip and would love to have the Cinderella design and the Mickey and Minnie one in front of the bridge, if you wouldn't mind?!

Eric & Kimberly
10 Years
Would this be ok on the Cinderella one?

Eric & Kimberly
Still Celebrating the Magic!
If you could do something like this on the Mickey one?!

Thank you soooo much for your time!!!!!
Kim
momofdbsdca

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter