Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, so glad to see you like the wedding design.
here are the ones you requested :thumbsup2

Laura-chris1.jpg

dennis-day1.jpg

Patnl34,

I love, love, love this design! Do you mind customizing one for me.

I would like the names Derwin & Shamiki
Instead of the date, please put 3rd Anniversary
Thanks!

Pat - your wedding design is absolutely lovely.

Pat - your wedding design is absolutely lovely.

Thanks, it took a bit of work but I like it as well :goodvibes
I am still working on a Minnie/Mickey one but it is not to my liking yet, hehe!!

Patnl34,

I love, love, love this design! Do you mind customizing one for me.

I would like the names Derwin & Shamiki
Instead of the date, please put 3rd Anniversary
Thanks!

Ofcourse I dont mine customizing the weddingdesign for you !!
here it is :

derwin-shamiki1.jpg

THANK YOU! I'm planning a surprise weekend at Disney for our anniversary and this will be our logo.

Shamiki

I just PM'd you to see if you would PLEASE customize this with the name Cameron? TIA!!!
GREAT WORK!

You have a PM back from me, enjoy the design!!
Greetings from Pat and thanks for requesting :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I LOVE the wedding one....can't wait to see the Mickey and Minnie one!!

Loving your designs!! Subscribing so I won't miss the Minnie and Mickey one!! Thank you for sharing your creative spirit.

Loving your designs!! Subscribing so I won't miss the Minnie and Mickey one!! Thank you for sharing your creative spirit.

I am still working on the mickey/minnie wedding image.
while playing around I came up with a few new things....

for those who dont know how to Tiedye (spelling?) I made some mickey heads....
and a minnie image and another mickey one.

tiedye2.gif

tiedye1.gif

tiedyeblue1.gif

tiedye4.gif

royalty1.gif

birthday1.gif

love the "tie dye" mickeys!!

We tie dye but these might be fun to try!!

love the "tie dye" mickeys!!

We tie dye but these might be fun to try!!

Glad you like them!!
I just thought maybe someone might like them, I was playing around and this tie dye effect came out :thumbsup2
adding another new design. (okay ,the frame excisted already on corel so I added the mickey and the text, so really no biggie,hehe)

classof1.gif

Love the tie dye Mickey heads!! I've got to find something to put those on.:) You are so talented.

Pat - these designs are wonderful!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Thank you so much for sharing them!
Would you be able to customize this one with the number 3 and the name JAYDEN? (similar to how you did the Minnie) This one would be for the birthday boy!
Could you also do another for the rest of the family that says Celebrating Jayden's Birthday at Disney World around the outside (in place of Spending my birthday at Disney World)
Thank You!!! :flower3:

Would you be able to customize this one with the number 3 and the name JAYDEN? (similar to how you did the Minnie) This one would be for the birthday boy!
Could you also do another for the rest of the family that says Celebrating Jayden's Birthday at Disney World around the outside (in place of Spending my birthday at Disney World)

I absolutely LOVE the new Cinderella/Prince one with all the flowers around the Mickey shape.

That is truely adorable and elegant at the same time. Very Creative!!!

Keep up the Good Work!

Here you go!!
hope this is what you meant :goodvibes

jayden2.gif

jayden1.gif

I absolutely LOVE the new Cinderella/Prince one with all the flowers around the Mickey shape.

That is truely adorable and elegant at the same time. Very Creative!!!

Keep up the Good Work!

Thank you!!
I just looked at your designs and they are pretty cool :goodvibes
it is so great to see something different from all the designers, even though we do the same thing :rotfl:

birthday1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Pat,
It's me again. I just love your designs. Do you have this one with Minnie in her red and white polka dot dress? If so, will you add "Destiny" to the bottom. Thanks!

Shamiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter