Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat,
Thank you so MUCH for posting the designs for me. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I'll have to look for the lime green mickey head design again and request it at a later date. Sorry about the confusion. :confused:

I hate to be a bother but if you could do one thing for me? The autograph book cover with Mabel's name from my original request?

The other designs are GREAT and I really, really, really appreciate them! :cloud9:

Pat,
Thank you so MUCH for posting the designs for me. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I'll have to look for the lime green mickey head design again and request it at a later date. Sorry about the confusion. :confused:

I hate to be a bother but if you could do one thing for me? The autograph book cover with Mabel's name from my original request?

The other designs are GREAT and I really, really, really appreciate them! :cloud9:

Hiya

I had that one made as well, but somehow missed it while posting....
Here you go :goodvibes

mabels.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! They are SO cute! Can you please do another one with the name Christian? I got two Kim's, but no Christian. I greatly appreciate all of your time & work!!!!

Hiya

sorry I messed up again, here is the christian one for you :goodvibes

xmas-christian.jpg

Hiya

All I could do for you was the HSM names since I lost the hannah montana design when I formatted my wrong drive.....
have not been able to recreate it yet, so here are the hsm names for you at least.......
Have a great trip!!

jaycie-hsm.jpg

karley-hsm.jpg

Hi: I was hoping you could do this design & add the name "MICHAIYLA"--Thank you in advance--Chris

Dear Pat: Could I get two of your designs Please!
From #2536 in Blue with the name Cassidy

From #2540 in Pink with the name Caitlin

We are leaving on 11/20..is it possible to get them in this time frame? Thank you so much. I love it all.

Pat,

I was wondering if you could make my children an invite to Crystal palace for Breakfast.

Date: December 24th or Christmas Eve
at 10:15

These are older children.

There names are Brendon, Kaylissa, Bryce and Hope

Thanks so much!

Hi Pat! Just wanted to thank you again for adding to our trip!! I will post pix when I can! Unfortunately we ARE home now:guilty: The shirts were a hit!!!!!

Dear Pat: Could I get two of your designs Please!
From #2536 in Blue with the name Cassidy

From #2540 in Pink with the name Caitlin

We are leaving on 11/20..is it possible to get them in this time frame? Thank you so much. I love it all.

since you are leaving in 2 days, I put yours up first....
Hope they will be liked!! Thanks for requesting

caitlin-auto.jpg

cassidy-auto.jpg

Hi Pat! Just wanted to thank you again for adding to our trip!! I will post pix when I can! Unfortunately we ARE home now:guilty: The shirts were a hit!!!!!

Aww Debbie :grouphug:
I hope you had a great trip with lots of pixiedust sprinkles!!
cant wait to see pictures and hear the story :goodvibes

:goodvibes Another service announcement:goodvibes

It seems like I am coming up with excuses and such but I just wanted to let you all know that I am working hard on all your requests!!
my DD has the flu so I have been taking care of her,ofcourse and have not had much time online because of this.
but all your requests are added to my very long (too long) to do list.
Right now, I think I have about 60 email requests that still need to be handled and a few PM's and the requests on the boards..
so I think it is a total of about 100 requests !!:scared1:
anyways, just wanted to tell you all I am really trying hard to get to all your requests but If you do not see yours popping up fast enough and you are leaving anytime soon, let me know and I will work a bit harder even....
I am trying to catch up and I hope that I can...
Just wanted to let you know.
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Pat-
We just appreciate all the work you do to help make our trips just a little more special. Thank you so much!

Yeah... Pat... I am so glad to see you have trip planned for next year!!!!

I hope you daughter feels better soon.

Hey Requesters... remember Pat has a Paypal donation button on her website. With all of the hard work she does filling everyones requests she deserves a nice trip here to the US.

Yeah... Pat... I am so glad to see you have trip planned for next year!!!!

I hope you daughter feels better soon.

Hey Requesters... remember Pat has a Paypal donation button on her website. With all of the hard work she does filling everyones requests she deserves a nice trip here to the US.

Ditto here on all points!

Hi Pat,
Can I please request the Cars design (with all the cars in it) with the name
Jack?

Thank you so much.

Hiya Pat!

I just sent a tiny little donation to your PayPal account. ;) I'll be sending a little something every once in a while when my PayPal account gets funded from my Ebates or other accounts.

It's not much - just a little something to show that you are appreciated. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter