Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pat, would you be able to post the character signatures you have on file individually? I would like to include them on some shirts and bags and use them in various ways. Thanks Kim

Hi Kim

Thanks for requesting, I have put them all together on one white background, hope that will help you :goodvibes

autographs.jpg

Pat,

Could I please get the Mickey head Christmas Snowglobe (like in post 2414) in green with Merry Christmas. I would with each name: Kim, Karli, Darla, and Christian. I greatly appreciate your time and effort.
THANK YOU! Kim

Thanks for requesting Kim

here are your designs :goodvibes

xmas-kim.jpg

xmas-darla.jpg

xmas-karli.jpg

xmas-kim.jpg

Pat, Could you do a design simular to this with 40th wedding anniversary and also with a 32nd wedding anniversary? I would 2 of each design. Do I need include any names or dates? No hurry, I won't need them until next fall.
Pat, (my name is Pat also)

Hi Pat, Pat here, lol!!
could you please let me know which anniversary designs you mean??
I will gladly work on them for you once you let me know :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Hi Pat --

I'm almost at the end of requesting your beautiful designs, but then you create new ones and I can't help but request one or two:goodvibes .

I love the cruising together one! Could you put "ATI Moms" at the top of this please?

cruisingtogether1.jpg

I had you make a bunch of these invitations a few weeks ago. Originally, they were going to be just for the kids, but my MIL's friend is so excited about the cruise that I decided she needed one too. Her name is Nancy.

Cruise-daria.jpg

I'm not leaving until January 12 (TWO MONTHS FROM TODAY:banana: :banana: :banana: ) so I'm not in a rush.

As always, thanks so much for your generosity :thumbsup2

Cathy

thanksgiving3.jpg

Hi Pat! I was wondering if you could do this one for me with "Let's Give Thanks" instead of Thanksgiving Minnie.

Also, is there any way to get that one of the Mickey head with the Christmas Trees in it without the border around it, and put a Mickey & Minnie in their Christmas outfits in it? I was breathtaken when I saw that one! It is just beautiful!! They don't necessarily have to be together...one on each side would be fine. I'd also like to see the snowglobe mickey head with all the characters in it with the Green ears with nothing printed in the green ears...if that's possible.

I'm not in a super hurry, and it's not for anything special...I just LOVE these two designs, so if you have other orders that NEED to be filled for THIS Thanksgiving and you can't get to mine before then, I won't mind....I'll just have it for next year!! :goodvibes

THANK YOU!!!!! You are so wonderful for offering to do these designs!!! I'll probably tell you that every time I decide to request a design from you!

I don't want anythng. popcorn:: I just love looking at your work. I love the new princess ones and the trading for a fast pass one. :banana:
Penny

Pat,

All your new designs are great! I love them all, especially the fastpass one.

Kari

Pat,
I will get back with you on dates, names, when I talk to my friends. I know we will be going to Fl in the fall of 2008, not sure of the exact dates yet.
Pat from PA

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! They are SO cute! Can you please do another one with the name Christian? I got two Kim's, but no Christian. I greatly appreciate all of your time & work!!!!

Hi Pat! I was wondering if I could get this one but instead of saying "MVMCP", if you could just have it say "Merry Christmas"

I am in NO rush, so if you can't get to it right away, it's not a big deal.

THANK YOU!!!!
Debbie

mvmcp-snow.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Pat,

Would it be possible to get just the Mickey head portion of this design? It's exactly what I've been looking for, but I wanted to put it on a t-shirt rather than make an autograph book. :goodvibes

Thanks so much!

Pat, your designs are wonderful!!!!Could you possibly do one for Jaycie and Karley like thread 1590 (Hannah Montana and High School Musical) We are leaving tomorrow so if you can't that's fine but I thought I'd try. Thanks

When you get time would you please make me a few~ invite38.

Princess Darlene
Princess Mia
Princess jordyn
Princess Jessica

Pirate Devon
Pirate Logan

January 21st at 7:00

Thank you so much I'm hoping to wrap them up with their costumes for the party to give as a Christmas gift.

Thank you~ I hope you have a wonderful Turkey day. Don't Gobble till ya Wobble :rotfl2:

Pat, your designs are wonderful!!!!Could you possibly do one for Jaycie and Karley like thread 1590 (Hannah Montana and High School Musical) We are leaving tomorrow so if you can't that's fine but I thought I'd try. Thanks

Hiya

All I could do for you was the HSM names since I lost the hannah montana design when I formatted my wrong drive.....
have not been able to recreate it yet, so here are the hsm names for you at least.......
Have a great trip!!

jaycie-hsm.jpg

karley-hsm.jpg

I just spent several hours today looking through all 154 pages of this thread.

All I can say is that you are AMAZING!

I cannot imagine all the hours you must devote to this. Your designs are incredible! I've seen a few of them before and I knew you were super talented but I truely had no idea until I saw all of the designs you have posted here.

Of course there are a few I would love to have for our upcoming trip. You could definitely put my requests on the back burner since our trip is not until December 2010. Yes, that's right, 2010! I'm a crazy person to be thinking about this trip already but since it's a pretty big event for our family we are already starting the planning aspect. I'm so afraid I'll forget where I saw these wonderful designs I figured I'd go ahead and ask for them now. Of course I can't make the shirts yet since the kids will have grown in three years.

Well, here goes my list

1. Girls Autograph Book Covers with the following names:
Gracie's
Hattie's
Mabel's
Essie's
2. Girls Autograph Book Back Cover with the year 2010
3. From post# 570 the AK Safari shirt with:
Fitzpatrick Family Safari December 2010
4. The Lime Green Mickey head shirt with my Dis name: FairyAuntMother
5. From Post# 1861, the Christmas design with:
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (of MVMCP if the full name won't fit) and 2007
6. From Post# 2027, the Christmas design with:
MVMCP and December 2010

Also, a couple of questions. I saw an "I'm silly Ariel birthday design", could you do that in Sleeping Beauty?

I also saw some individual princess flowers, Jasmine and Cinderella, and wondered if you had them in any of the other princesses?

Hope that's not too many requests at once!
Whenever you get to them is fine as I'm obviously not in a rush.

I truely appreciate everything you've done for everyone here. You are just an incredibly generous person. We are all very lucky you are part of our little community here.

Lisa

Hiya

here are most of your requests, could not do them all :guilty:
I do not have sleeping beauty silly face...
and I am not sure which green mickey head you meant....

hope you will like what I am posting for you.. :goodvibes

essies.jpg

gracies.jpg

hatties-auto.jpg

dw2010.jpg

fitzpatrick2.jpg

mvmcp2010.jpg

mvmcp2007.jpg

mvmcp-2010-1.jpg

mvmcp-2010-2.jpg

belle-yellow-flower.jpg

cindy-pink.jpg

sleepingbeauty-green.jpg

ariel-flower.jpg

snow-red.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter