PAST--RiddleCon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to be leaving here, (hopefully :rolleyes: ---I procrastinate so badly, LOL ) by late AM. Looking forward to seeing those who are coming, and will miss those who are not. Hope everyone has a great weekend. :wave:

Hey, Dan!! Be sure you take lots of pictures to post for those of us left behind!

Just back from Fun in the sun round 1 Had loads of fun, got sunburned because I forgot to put sunscreen on my neck AGAIN!!.
Top thrill was running on and off as Wed. SEe everyone Saturday if not in passing Fri night.

Maggie woke me up at 4am so we're getting around and ready to head that way. . . we should roll into the Days Inn around 2pm this afternoon.. .

All I can say is that after getting out of bed this early you people better be darn entertaining to hang out with!!! :eek:

;)

:teeth:

See everyone later today- can't wait!!! :bounce: :) :)

I wish I could be there too!

My Riddle Con Buddy called me yesterday on the road on the way there, but RATS I was out for a bit and missed the call! He is going to call back today though!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

Have a great time everyone!

See you soon Maggie and Willy!

Snowwark, Diane, Mickey65, Gail, and everyone else who can't make it, Wish you were all coming!!
We'll try to take lots of pics!

Originally posted by Ranatra

We'll try to take lots of pics!

Gotta love that blackmail fodder!!!!

Everyone....have a safe and wonderful trip!

Make memories!

Don't get arrested!

Not even cardiac arrested!

See ya!

Got up at 5:40 to get ready to leave. Need to get off here and load the car and hit the road.

Originally posted by mickey65
I wish I could be there too!

My Riddle Con Buddy called me yesterday on the road on the way there, but RATS I was out for a bit and missed the call! He is going to call back today though!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

Have a great time everyone!

Did we assign Riddle Con buddies? I asked for one, but I never got information on who mine was. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter