parksavers vs UCT

Do I still get the water and fun with this Gold AP or is it dropped? The Gold AP doesn't mention water and fun.

No, the water parks have never been included in the least expensive passes. And if you use any of the water park entitlements on your ticket prior to upgrading then you could not upgrade to the Gold AP and would have to upgrade to the most expensive Platinum pass

Do I still get the water and fun with this Gold AP or is it dropped? The Gold AP doesn't mention water and fun.

As stated, you'll have to upgrade all the way up to the Platinum Plus AP's to get WP&M.

The cost to upgrade to your Parksavers tickets to Platinum Plus AP's for DVC members is $313.11 per adult ticket.

Unless the PP AP has some other benefits you desire, you'd be better off to upgrade to Gold AP's (+ $121.41), then add the WP&M AP separately (+ $122.48), for a total additional of $243.89.

Last edited:
who do I if I want to try to upgrade over the phone, what number?

who do I if I want to try to upgrade over the phone, what number?
Your best bet is probably the tech support number. As previously stated, you can't upgrade any ticket purchased from a third party in advance. You're looking for someone who can make an exception and is willing to spend the time with you. Try all the numbers and let let us know if any work.

Your best bet is probably the tech support number. As previously stated, you can't upgrade any ticket purchased from a third party in advance. You're looking for someone who can make an exception and is willing to spend the time with you. Try all the numbers and let let us know if any work.
No.. Don't look for the cm who will make an exception. You could get that cm in trouble as well as stiffen the rules for everyone else due to abuse.
You're getting a deal on the ticket upgrade. Spend five minutes at GS and be thankful.

MG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter