Parking at San Diego

larjani

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

We are on the Wonder for 11-14 April 2024 sailing out of San Diego. We're driving to the port, and would like to stay in a hotel the night of 10, and 14 April. How does Long Term parking work with Hotels if we only stay the first night and last night? Also, which hotel, and parking garage are closest to the port, so we can walk? Anything else we should know about parking? We've never been on a cruise before, so not real sure how to schedule.

There's a Wyndham across the street from the port. I have parked there when taking a cruise before. It's literally a 5 minute walk to the port. There are also lots of parking garages in the area for the airport and some of them will have transit to the port. I use Aladdin. It's about a mile walk or you can use their shuttle.

There's a Wyndham across the street from the port. I have parked there when taking a cruise before. It's literally a 5 minute walk to the port. There are also lots of parking garages in the area for the airport and some of them will have transit to the port. I use Aladdin. It's about a mile walk or you can use their shuttle.
I second parking at the Wyndham across from the port. It's a super short walk. I booked mine in advance online.

There's also a Marriott across from the port that provides cruise parking if you stay at the hotel. We stayed there and it is so convenient to walk to the port.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I talked to the ACE parking manager at the Wyndam. He said book online through the ACE Parking website for the Cruise days only. Then we pay for hotel parking at the hotel for the nights before and after the cruise. It's the same parking lot. So we wouldn't need to move our Car.

Do I understand the process right?

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I talked to the ACE parking manager at the Wyndam. He said book online through the ACE Parking website for the Cruise days only. Then we pay for hotel parking at the hotel for the nights before and after the cruise. It's the same parking lot. So we wouldn't need to move our Car.

Do I understand the process right?
I booked cruise parking at the Wyndam through this site for our March 2023 cruise: https://airportparkingreservations.com/lot_wyndham_san_diego_bayside_cruise_saz. I was able to apply a coupon code too. I'm not sure what the ACE Parking website is?

We didn't stay here, but it's definitely true that the lot is for both overnight hotel guests and cruise parking. I had a slightly confusing conversation with the attendants about where to park, of the various options. They indicated I was theoretically supposed to park in one particular area if cruise-only, but that no one cared.

I booked cruise parking at the Wyndam through this site for our March 2023 cruise: https://airportparkingreservations.com/lot_wyndham_san_diego_bayside_cruise_saz. I was able to apply a coupon code too. I'm not sure what the ACE Parking website is?

We didn't stay here, but it's definitely true that the lot is for both overnight hotel guests and cruise parking. I had a slightly confusing conversation with the attendants about where to park, of the various options. They indicated I was theoretically supposed to park in one particular area if cruise-only, but that no one cared.
Hello,

Thanks. I found parking from this site off the Disney Cruise Line:
https://www.airportparkingconnection.com/airports/scs-san-diego-cruise-airport-parking.aspx

It has the Wyndham lot listed. We think we'll stay the night before and after the cruise since we are driving in.

Hello,
What I ended up doing it booking 5 nights in BRIC North Parking Garage, which is at Springhill Suites. Then we booked a night at the beginning and end of the Cruise at Springhill. Hopefully that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter