Parkhopper Pin Party Saturday February 25th 2006

Know that you're all having a great time - did Debbie make it there with her mom? Vince and Suzi - you're wonderful to host these parties, hoping to make it one of these times. We're still in Orlando - hoping to take a bump tomorrow and get tickets back for Nov. Did get to spend some time with Scoop on Wed - so good to see him. Take care everyone. Caroline

Parkhopper_Vince said:
Things are looking good here! The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow 50+ degrees and sunny! Lots of people coming to the meet! We can't wait to see everyone!

Hey Vince is this open for all DD has just started to pin collect and has some nice ones ( E-bay bought as well )from her last few trips.I think this would be nice for her to at least see.With the weather being so good a drive might not be that bad as well

Thanks Terry

tmt martins said:
Hey Vince is this open for all DD has just started to pin collect and has some nice ones ( E-bay bought as well )from her last few trips.I think this would be nice for her to at least see.With the weather being so good a drive might not be that bad as well

Thanks Terry

Everyone is welcome Terry!! Many veterans and newbies will be there.

Come and join in it is a great time. You will see more pins in one place than Downtown Disney Pin Traders :rotfl2:

Debbie

Everyone is welcome at our pin parties. I am expecting a good turn out and there will be a bunch of Young Traders.

I don't know how many pins they actually have at Downtown Disney Pin Traders, but I guarantee we have a much larger variety of different pins on display than they do!

Probably more pins in number too LOL. :scratchin

DebWills said:
We're on our way and looking forward to a great meet!

Deb (always looking for DCL pins :)

Glad I could help you on that one DEB. :thumbsup2

I must say Me and DD went today knowing we had little to trade and little time to do so (had another commitment) But wanted to get our feet wet. :wave:

1st Thanks Vince & Suzi what a great set of Hosts you were and WOW what a sight :cool1:

2nd We have done a DTD pin trade before and BOY WHAT A DIFFERENCE.The class and niceness of the Traders there were just top notch.

3rd Now I have done networking in a room before but this was just great lots of table to table movement lots of trading going on, kids adults didn't matter .No one really trying to take advantage of anyone just good ole here's what I got what do you need.Some education going on as well (Thanks).

Well from the sounds of things they will be going through the night and DD can't wait to go to another one.

I was actually hoping I might get there at the last minute - after I had finished a big display for Scouts early this morning but DH dragged me out to hunt for new lamps (haven't bought any for many, many years).

Glad to hear the pin trading spirit is still going strong in Maryland!

It was so nice to see everyone. New and old faces, too. Thanks to Vince, Suzi and Toni for another great pin meet. I just love my Disney friends!!!!

See you all soon!
Tina :earsgirl:

It was very nice to see a lot of familiar faces (and some new ones as well!)

The kids trade board was wonderful--Trevor was so excited with his pins that he got (and how awesome that he had a good time...he's so high energy!!!)

Thank you Vince & Suzi for another wonderful meet and some time to visit with old friends. Hey--I still have those 2 pins--cruise and Everest (we forgot to trade!!)

Sue Ellen

Thanks Vince and Suzi (and everyone else who was there) for a great Pin Trading day (and night and late night) :cool1:

We had a great time meeting everyone and trading!

Thanks again to our hosts who did a fantastic job.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came to our meet on Saturday! It was a really good time and we enjoyed spending time with our friends and meeting new people! It was one of our largest meets and we had a great mix of traders. It looked like we had quite a number of trades going on all day and I know we did quite a bit of trading too! We didn't get out of there until after 3 am. It will take a little while to recover! :thumbsup2

Thanks again to our wonderful hosts Vince and Suzi, in what may be the last Parkhopper pin meet in the facility. And congrats again to Sean who won the largest LE pin bingo ever held at the Parkhopper pin meet. Vince and Suzi worked the crowd (it really wasn't that hard a sell) and sold every Bingo card they owned.

As usual I had a fantastic time.

Vince & Suzi are always so gracious and I would love to thank them for all the meets they have done.

Now to recover!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter