Parkhopper Pin Party Saturday February 25th 2006

Looks like I might make it. Hope people are looking for very old pins. It's been a very long time since I picked up a trader.

We'll be there too. I always bring my older pins (that's about all I have left to trade anymore since I have not been buying pins for some time with only a few exceptions.)
I will actually have a couple of new ones to trade this go around thanks to a recent trip ;)

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces.

Sue Ellen

1 more week!

Sue Ellen it will be great to see you!

Lisa, I am bringing the smarties :thumbsup2

I realized that the first Parkhopper meet I came to was 4 years ago. I was sitting in the hotel room watching the closing ceremonies for the Olympics! Guess what... the closing ceremonies are on again one week from today :teeth:

Debbie

Debbie - COOL! Can't wait, hmm does that mean I bring the Cheerios!!

OK countdown - 6 DAYS!!!

Hope you all have a great time. I will be in LA at the Il Divo concert (6th row seats). I will be thinking of all of you. :)

Spent a good chunk of the weekend working on the pin gallery to get ready. Hung the last couple of things tonight and worked on getting the trade books in better condition....no, they aren't perfect, but much better than they were. Only a few more things that I have to finish up and we will be ready. I am looking forward to seeing everyone!!

i wish i could attend, but not this time ... just back from my WDW fix :-)
Have fun, may the pin karma be with you and hope to see all of you in september !!!

Stephan

I can't find mine right now, must be under my pile of disney bags!!

Add two more to the list. Denna and I will be there, too. Can't wait to see everyone.

Tina :)

PS: Hey, Tony my buddy!!! :cool1: :wave: :cheer2:

Things are looking good here! The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow 50+ degrees and sunny! Lots of people coming to the meet! We can't wait to see everyone!

I'm going to have to back out. My grandfather is in the hospital and I need to go home this weekend.

It is getting close now and I am trying to finish up the last details as quickly as possible. I have done the regular vouchers for the party and we are looking forward to doing some mystery pin trades and limited edition pin BINGO which is always a hit.

Just finished something new for this meet and the vouchers that go with it so I thought I would share:

kidpinvouchs.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter