Parkhopper Pin Party 2007 - Rockville Maryland

Stephan we are sorry that you won't be able to make it, but will be hoping you are having a great time on the cruise!

I don't think there is any Jack and Coke left......they used all of it at my birthday party LOL:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Kungaloosh!!

And Nat may be there!?!?! Cool!!!

It better not snow! Not driving the PA turnpike in the snow

Deb

Ohh.. Did I tell you about this dancing man I saw that night???

I don't think youtube is such a good idea.:eek: :sad2:

Besides it was marching not dancing......Marching along we're adventurers....

kungaloosh

Kind of got sidetracked there with a past celebration, but the Parkhopper Pin Party for February 10, 2007 sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun!

Debbie, we will put in an order for excellent weather all the way with no snow anywhere, but especially not on the PA turnpike. I have done that before.

For people who've never been there - it's a pin traders dream :)
Last time was our first time and we're really thrilled that there is going to be another one!

That is so kind of you to say! We had a great meet last time and plan to have another great meet THIS time!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Suzi

I'll be there! Can't wait for the party. Thanks for having another one. You guys are the best.

Tina :)

It is great to continue to hear about more people coming for the party! I am working on getting more framed sets completed and up and I have hundreds more pins to get up on display! I have my work cut out for me! Looking forward to seeing everyone very much !! It is going to be a lot of fun!!

Just giving this post a gentle bump back to the top. We spent a little bit of time this weekend working on the meet place. Vince has framed 3 new sets and they are gorgeous! We still have a TON of work to do before we are ready, but we will get there!

Suzi

Just booked Sandys and my flight. See you soon.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Grrrrrrrrrr! Really want to be there but I'm going to WDW soon and need to save a few $$

:banana: :banana: :banana: Now pray for good weather
Debbie

Debbie, right now the forecast is showing cold but clear weather for our entire weekend. Hopefully this forecast will hold and your travel weather will be good as well. We are really looking forward to seeing you!

Suzi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter