Parkhopper Pin Party 2007 - Rockville Maryland

Parkhopper_Vince

Mouseketeer
I am planning on scheduling a pin party on Saturday February 10. The building that houses the pin gallery has not sold and as I had promised if it hadn't sold by the middle of December I would try to plan a meet in February. So, here it is past the middle of December and I am going to have a meet on Saturday February 10. I really had thought that 2006 was going to be it for meets in the pin gallery, but it looks like we will have the opportunity for one more final meet. So, we are looking forward to having some fun, seeing some friends, trading some pins, playing another round of limited edition pin bingo, making some mystery pin trades, and having a general good time as usual. Hope to see a bunch of our pin buddies!

Date: Saturday February 10, 2007

Time: Starting around 1pm and going until whenever

If you have any questions please send me an e-mail.

Good move Vince! This way I can plan my work around your pin event rather than hoping it doesn't collide.

Me too! I have some SW dollars that need to be spent and I believe I'm off work that Monday.

Cyn

Would really love to be there but it's not going to be possible for me to take that weekend off from work. If there's another one I'll try for that. Have fun all!

OK I am in!!!

Debbie get your....pins there LOL

LOL..... and a few other things will be packed :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Debbie

Looks like I am going to have to come to keep an eye on you 2 gals!!!! :rolleyes1 :dance3:

My flights are booked and I am ready to party!!! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Would really love to be there but it's not going to be possible for me to take that weekend off from work. If there's another one I'll try for that. Have fun all!

Dom...........won't be the same without you, but I think we can find an empty 2 litre bottle we can use in honor of you!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:

Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend. We have a family commitment in NY that cannot be missed.

I don't think we will ever get over missing this final Parkhopper event. :sad:

Sorry that your family won't be able to make it, Robyn. It sounds like we are going to have a great group as we keep getting notification of others who are coming.

Suzi

Debbie,

I may have a few more items from DLRP for you and vince to scour over..cleaned out the closets again from our European Vacation...No big red bags but a few other odds and ends..

Cya there...

Jeff
(aka: The cheeshead)

Just giving this post a little bump back up so that more of our pin friends can see it!

Suzi

For people who've never been there - it's a pin traders dream :)
Last time was our first time and we're really thrilled that there is going to be another one!

Looking like we have a trip in our future....

but on the ship on our way to Miami from the southern caribbean ....
well maybe next time :-)
Jack and coke anyone .... rofl .....

Stephan

Stephan we are sorry that you won't be able to make it, but will be hoping you are having a great time on the cruise!

I don't think there is any Jack and Coke left......they used all of it at my birthday party LOL:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter