Parkhopper Pin Party 2007 - Rockville Maryland

I got to see the PALACE this past weekend..not the same without the pin traders...but none the less it was cool to see....IT'S CROWN & PEPSI! & thats my story & I am sticking to it......dancing man is cool...you kids have fun I will be getting on a CRUISE for 7 days with the MONSTERS & my wife...7 days on a western....WHOO HOOO.....sorry I am gona miss you all....talk to you later!
:scared:

Looks like I'll be able to make it. I know I said it before and ended up not being able to come so that's why I waited before saying anything. Anyone looking for old pins?

I'll be there. Actually, our whole family wants to come - DH, DD & me. But DD has a concert about 12:30, we'll probably make it to the pin party sometime between 4 & 5. So excited! I haven't been able to make it to one of these for *years*.

agnes!

Woo hoo
Woo hoo

The big day is here!!! :banana:

23 and a bit chilly in Rockville and the pin trading will be hot in a few hours!

Huge crowd, great pin trading.

Thank you Vince and Suzi for hosting such a fantastic pin party.

Based on the number of pins that changed hands, a good time was had by all!

Thanks Vince and Suzi for a fabulous time! I wish I could have stayed longer. It was great seeing new people and old faces.

See ya next time!
Tina :)

We had a great time. Thanks to our faaaaabulous hosts Vince & Suzi and also to everyone who made the trip & who brought all that great food to share.

agnes!

We just got home... Well about 9 hours ago... And we had a FANTASTIC time. Thank you both for all you did.

I had a wonderful time, I'm so happy I was able to make it. It was great to see so many familiar faces.

Thank you Vince & Suzi for your hospitality! The meet was great as usual. :hug:

OK I am recovered enoug to actually type!

I had a wonderful time, well beyond wonderful as usual. It was so great to see everyone.

And OMG I actually traded pins LOL

Yeah, these events are great....and it does take a few days to recover fully. But worth every second. Anyone for another round of LE pin BINGO?

I was so sad to miss out on this one, but we were in WDW enjoying the Pirate/Princess party.
I hope that there is another and that so many of you will be able to go back!
Sounds like a good time was had by all.
Sue Ellen

Wow! Nice to see Vince & Suzi are still hosting their great pintrading parties. I've never attended one but have heard lots about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter