Pandora Bracelet Thread

Wow, it's been a while since I've checked out this thread and I'm loving all the gorgeous bracelets!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: You girls have been SO busy!!! ;) Especially keen on Tasha's Princess & the Frog, Cherry-Pop's Lovelinks Murano glass heart and those Chamilia? blue sparkly glass beads on Janie's bracelet...

Ok one last attempt as am off out in a few, does anyone know where I can find Pandora or Chamilia charms in Knightsbridge, London? TIA
Arrgh!!! Sorry I missed you asking this, Stefy!!! :headache: FWIW I don't think there are - but you found that out yourself, hun... :flower3:

I bought this "Feeling Groovy" charm on my recent Barbados hols.

75421.jpg

The jewellers we went to didn't have much too choice (I'd originally wanted a blue charm of some kind to remind me of the gorgeous sea and sky) but this one has a sort of palm tree shape on it and I was definitely feeling very groovy at the time so... ;)

I now need to have a play with my bracelet and swap the charms around. I'll post an updated pic later... :goodvibes

Here it is...

P4140828.jpg

Arrgh!!! Sorry I missed you asking this, Stefy!!! :headache: FWIW I don't think there are - but you found that out yourself, hun... :flower3:

Not to worry. Is strange though as Pandora is quite popular and I would class it in the catagory with Links of London, but oh well.

Will stick to Oxford Street or Westfield.

Your bracelet looks gorgeous and what a cute charm. I love the name, goes perfect with the Barbados theme.

Hope you had a wonderful time too :goodvibes

I love the new addition Karen. Your bracelet is looking fab!

Any new ones on bracelet #2?

I love the new addition Karen. Your bracelet is looking fab!

Any new ones on bracelet #2?

Thanks, hun! :goodvibes No other additions - I can't decide what to do with it TBH. Maybe I'll get some inspiration in Florida Mall... ;)

Right you experts!

My friend's daughter is being christened next weekend and her Godmother has bought her pandora bracelet with the birthsign charm. I would like to add to the bracelet as my gift. Which charm do you think would be appropriate? I was thinking of a silver one either the butterfly, angel or her initial. Any other ideas?

Right you experts!

My friend's daughter is being christened next weekend and her Godmother has bought her pandora bracelet with the birthsign charm. I would like to add to the bracelet as my gift. Which charm do you think would be appropriate? I was thinking of a silver one either the butterfly, angel or her initial. Any other ideas?

All great ideas! :thumbsup2 Only ones I could think of would be the little girl charm or the bootie with pink stone..?

Had notification that there are new charms coming soon - here's a rather vague and general pic...

row01ashx.jpg

Just been browsing the new Pandora charms - some gorgeous ones to tempt us!!!

This cocktail glass one really caught my eye - I love it!!! :love:

790527GR.jpg

Just been browsing the new Pandora charms - some gorgeous ones to tempt us!!!

This cocktail glass one really caught my eye - I love it!!! :love:

790527GR.jpg

:worship: I love it!!!!!! We will have to get one each to represent our Here come the "Cocktail" girls trip. ;)

:worship: I love it!!!!!! We will have to get one each to represent our Here come the "Cocktail" girls trip. ;)

::yes:: That's exactly what I was thinking - just didn't want to spend your $$$ for ya... ;) :laughing: :angel:

ive been promising updated piccies, including the new braclette for ages, finally got round to taking them, the last one shows my new lucky and thumper charms x

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

hi all
hoping to join the pandora bracelet owners club soon, but am getting totally confuddled lol

i see alot of mention of chamilia - so, are these similar to pandora?? if they can be mixed and matched, which bracelet is best to get - i like the silver pandora one, as it has the little 'bead' in the bracelet (sorry if that doesnt make sense lol)

after any advice, and best place to get them from, as dont want to end up with 'fake' (i assum there are non official ones about?)

want my bracelet to be personal, with a couple of disney beads if poss, so i do like both chamilia & pandora....

any help appreciated, and love seein the pics of ur bracelets!!
xxx

Hi
all of the disney charms on my braclette are chamilla,( cinderellas carraige, nemo, thumper, tigger lucky etc)
they are interchangable with pandora, the bead is the clasp, the chamilla braclette is very similar just depends on taste i suppose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter