Pal Mickey (& Friends) Adventures & Fashions

In my excitement to order a bear that had a Tuxedo I could use for my Pal Mickey, I have ended up with two

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr...18th+edition+tuxedo&_sacat=See-All-Categories

What happened was, I got the email confirming the sale and the next thing I know I am getting an email saying the seller canceled the order. Without thinking or trying to contact the seller, I went on and bought one you can pay for it now. When I turned in a negative response about this, I got a very angry email from the first seller. I wrote back stating what was I to think when she canceled the mailing. Apparently Pay Pal sends out the email stating the cancel. What I didn't know was that she got a second mailing slip and mailed the package. I got the package from the second seller last Thursday and her package yesterday. Naturally I called Pay Pal to complain and really didn't get the answer I wanted. And yes I should have tried to contact the first seller.

So,,,,anyhoo is there anyone who would like a tuxedo for their Pal Mickey??
I was able to get the tux off of the bear but I had to cut the bow tie off. I am not worried about that since I am making a bow tie and cumberbund for mine. I was also able to open up the jacket front cause they had slip stitched the front. The tux fits perfect

I have gotten a request for the bear...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter