Page trade?

I mailed my pics to Piglet's Pal today. I was told they would be there is 2-3 days. Hopefully by Tuesday. Can't wait to get your's Patty.

Not sure where you live and how long the pictures will take, but just wanted you to know the package hasn't arrived yet. I will keep a eye out for it, however.:)

I will get mine out tomorrow - I have NO IDEA what to pick - but i will get to it in the am!

Patty - just packaged my photos and they will go out today (Monday).

Lisa - what size/type pages do you use please? Your photos arrived Saturday.

Deb

Deb, I'm sorry, I had sent you a PM before I mailed the pics saying I use 12 x 12 CM pages and I am game for anything. Treat the pics as if they were your own. I have plenty of my own scrapped pages, I would love to see your style.

KatDisney, your pics arrived yesterday. I promptly sat down last night and scrapped two pages with the pics you sent me. I think it came out pretty good if I do say so myself but how could it not considering the subjects. :) You mentioned before you printed the pics? What kind of photo printer and paper do you use? It printed out so nicely. I'll mail out your pages as soon as I get an envelope that will accomodate it.

This was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed scrapping for a DIS friend. :flower:

Oh I am so excited to see them and Im very impressed your already finished way to go!!

I have a HP photosmart 145 and I used hp premium glossy photo paper 9mil

I call it my baby printer since it is so small and I LOVE IT! :love: Im forever printing out photos for family and friends as well as filliing my photo albums. I'm having surgery next month that will leave me off my feet for 3-6 months according to my doctor so Im gathering all my pictures to start scrapbooking. I should have a huge book by the time Im done.. :rotfl: lol :rotfl: .. Im still figuring out what everything is used for and what to do with what. Luckily I found a very cool scrap store and the lady is very helpful and patient with me as well..

although I bought these little things to do brads with those little colored pieces that go in the hole of a tag?? I think.. anyways I already forgot how to use the tools so now Im dumbfounded and have to wait til I can go back :moped: to see what Im doing wrong *sigh*

And I bought some finer things which I think I will use alot from ebay. Well, someone is at my door again, I am very excited to see the wonderful pages you created for me..

hiya!!

I just wanted to let you know I've not gotten the pictures yet, hopefully I will get them soon, I bought several differant papers from the Scrapbook store so I can play around with it :)

Looking forward to recieving them :)

Kathy

Katdisney: I sent my pics on Monday so hopefully you will get them today. :confused3 Please let me know if you don't. I think I sent eight pictures and by the way my album is 12x12 if I didn't say that before. I don't really get online over the weekends b/c my computer has a virus. But I will try to check. I hope they are not lost!

Pigletspal: I got your pics yesterday and can't wait to get started. this weekend is a scrap weekend. How much space do you want me to leave for journaling?

The pictures didn't come today, I'd not panic just yet the postal system seems rather slow these days for some reason.. Let's cross our fingers for :paw: tomorrow

Your pictures arrived today! I am so excited and what a beautiful little daughter you have. I will start on the pages this evening :) How much room would you like left for journaling?

Pigletspal: I got your pics yesterday and can't wait to get started. this weekend is a scrap weekend. How much space do you want me to leave for journaling?[/QUOTE]

I'm really not much of a journing person to speak of so a sm sqaure area will be fine. Can't wait to see what you do.

KatDisney said:
Your pictures arrived today! I am so excited and what a beautiful little daughter you have. I will start on the pages this evening :) How much room would you like left for journaling?

I am so glad that you got them. You don't need to leave a ton of room for journaling because that was so long ago I am not sure how much I will remember. LOL I am so behind in my scrapping. About 1 1/2 years, but I don't like to rush myself. This page trade thing is great. i can't wait to see what you do, have fun!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

KatDisney:

I am sorry to say I didn't get to the post office yesterday to mail your pages. I promise I will try tomorrow.

My DH bought paint for my sewing/scrapping room Friday night. So we were busy painting and setting up the room. I am so happy to have a place to put my stuff. The room came out great. I'm just waiting for a scrapping table to arrive, then I'll be good to go.

Lisa,

Hey there,

Don't worry :) you still have a couple weeks..lol...although I am excited about getting them back I don't want you to feel rushed either :earsgirl:

How exciting about your room!! Do you have pictures online of pages you have created? I love looking at everyone elses creativeness..

Kathy

I'm done and will have mine in the mail by thur or fri (my next days off) Had alot of fun doing this.

Hi, I finished your pages over the weekend. I will try to stop by the post office by Wednsday. I want to go on a day that its not raining. I hate leaving work at luch when its raining. I will let you know when I get them in the mail. I hope you like them. :cheer2:

pattyt, got your pics today. I will probably work on them next week after my parents leave. No questions yet, but I'll let you know if I have any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter