Package discounts?

MouseyMin

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip to Disneyland Paris in May 2024 and am wondering if there are any room/ticket package discounts available. Thank you!

Have you checked the website? Everything there is now, is on the website.
Only ever since covid, there has not really been a need for discounts.

One hack is to check the different country websites, as you can have different offers in different countries. But at the moment, I don't think discounts have returned.

Thank you, Karin. Yes I know about the different country hack - right now it appears that the Euro countries have better rates for Americans. The last time I booked, it was cheaper on the British site.

Thank you, Karin. Yes I know about the different country hack - right now it appears that the Euro countries have better rates for Americans. The last time I booked, it was cheaper on the British site.
You can log on to a site for a different country to book?

You can log on to a site for a different country to book?
Yes, you can. Change the flag in the top right corner. It is allowed in Europe to have different offers in different countries, and yiu are allowed to book them. Regardless from which country you are.

The US offers are usually the most expensive (because DLP knows Americans are more willing to spend more on hotel rooms)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter