*** Our Magical Christmas Trip!! ***UPDATED & FINISHED!!!

wow that was a brilliant trip report. im glad you had a good time. i love your pics from the tea party. hannah looks so happy she could burst lol. you have convinced me to go in march. ash would love that!!

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed the report and photos.
We had an Amazing holiday!
5 days was brilliant for our 1st trip as we had time to do everything we wanted without rushing, also had time to do things more than once if we wanted too.
Because we didnt rush we took our time to soak up the magic and atmosphere and enjoy all the attention to detail in the parks.

The only things that we didnt get to do was:

* Watch ALL of the Lion King Show, we only saw a bit of it
* Lilo and Stitch Show

If we could afford it, i would love to do DLP every November, for Xmas season. But we need to win that lottery first :rotfl:

Not sure when we will do another trip but i know it wont be soon as we are planning for baby number 2 soon and i dont think i would like to go to DLP pregnant or with a small baby...
Hannah was almost 3yrs old when we went and i think it was just right age for her to join in with most things and have fun.

So we will probably do another trip in a few yrs time...

But i have definately caught that awful illness DOD :rolleyes1
''Disney Obessive Disorder'' i think i caught that before the trip :rotfl2:

It really is a truly magical place, Overall a FANTASTIC holiday! :thumbsup2

Wonderful trip report, glad you had a wonderful time :goodvibes
Good luck for baby n°2, maybe Santa will bring you one (or two lol) ;)

fantastic sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
still not sure about our tea party, as booked the birthday one and doesnt seem like many ppl have gone yet - but i know the one we are going to is fully booked :( kinda getting worried as ds2 isnt good with lots of ppl and if its busy it cud be a meltdown - must remember to ask about it at city hall....

loved ur trip tho - sounds fab & u got so much done in ur time there and lovely pics....... u priced up another holiday yet??? ;)

thank u for sharing!!!

I loved reading your trip report, and those pics of the Tea Party with the characters are fabulous :love:

A fab report, I really enjoyed reading about it & looking at your awesome photos. Glad you enjoyed it:thumbsup2

I loved your report Sarah.

Hannah looked so happy in them pics with the guys from Toy Story.

Thanks for the updates & your photos are brilliant. It sounds like you had a great last day & the tea party sounds good fun.

what a great trip report! been looking forward to it!! thought.. reading about park has reminded me how sad i am to be home!!! haha.. sob!

toy story party looks great... i didnt get around to doing it, as i met them a few times in park.. and baby milo had a tendancy to get really tired and fed up at around 5, so didnt in the end... but if its still going next time we go (oh when when when) I will do it!!

I have put my pics up on face book, so have a look... got some descriptions of what was going on!! haha

when do you think you will be back? i was the same, so excited, running, singing, dancing... its just wonderful.

also.... your not alone with the tantrums!! haha... on the last day, i think ben was so exhausted and kept bursting into tears we were leaving, he ended up having the hugest melt down in the disney shop in village... over.. a peter pan costume.... (he already has).... apparently he needed two??? hahaha:lmao:

oh I just loved your trip report and what a gorgeous little girl you have, she looks adorable. I'm loving the buzz, woody and jessie pictures ... I think the tea party will have to be a must for our next trip ... I just need to convince hubby we need it sooner rather than later.

Thanks for sharing your lovely holiday :)

Awww I love your pictures, you can see how happy your daughter was with the toy story characters! I also liek the fact your husband is wearing a Newcastle United shirt :rotfl: !!!

Awww I love your pictures, you can see how happy your daughter was with the toy story characters! I also liek the fact your husband is wearing a Newcastle United shirt :rotfl: !!!

Hehehehe! Yep he is a Toon Army supporter!! He is from South shields :thumbsup2

Brill trip report & photos, the tea party looks great fun. Glad we've booked for 5 nights now as I hope that we'll be able to get as much done and be able to take it easy without rushing around the park

Brill trip report & photos, the tea party looks great fun. Glad we've booked for 5 nights now as I hope that we'll be able to get as much done and be able to take it easy without rushing around the park

I think 5 days is perfect, just enough time to get things done, more than once if u want without rushing and u also have time to look around all the little shops and explore the park in detail and soak up all the magic of the parks.
There are also quite alot of shows to see, which takes up quite a bit of time, and alot of character meet and greets aswell as the rides, parades and attractions.
I was worried that 5 days would be too long, but it was just perfect :thumbsup2

oh I just loved your trip report and what a gorgeous little girl you have, she looks adorable. I'm loving the buzz, woody and jessie pictures ... I think the tea party will have to be a must for our next trip ... I just need to convince hubby we need it sooner rather than later.

Thanks for sharing your lovely holiday :)

Thank u, yes Toys Story Tea Party was fab, Hannah enjoyed it soooo much, i would definately do it again on another trip... I would also like to try out the Princess Meal too next time. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter