Our Happy Birthday with Mickey trip

You will have a fabulous time at Cafe Mickey, DS didn't know I'd planned his birthday cake there, when they started singing and clapping he said "Looks like someone's else is having a Birthday too", his face was a picture when they brought the cake to him... It was a really lovely moment, hope yours is as magical.
Can't wait to hear how your DD reacts when you tell her :banana:
I agree with you about leaving WDS until next time, there'll be so much to do and see in the park I doubt you'll have time to nip next door.

Cafe Mickey is booked now.

12.00 on the Saturday with a birthday cake for DD

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

What an awesome surprise. I can't wait for when Kacee is old enough to surprise like that!

Aww what a special surprise!!:lovestruc

I can't wait till the kids find out where we're going as well. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep shtump until we arrive at check-in at Eurostar and hopefully I'll remember to have my camera ready.

Well the secret is now out and DD is so excited :cheer2: :cheer2:

More info and pics later after her birthday party

Wonderful birthday present!!! Can I have one pleaseeeeee?:flower3:

I didnt get chance to post any more last night about the surprise.

DD woke up about 6.30 yesterday very excited as it was her birthday - she climbed into bed with me and we gave her her cards and presents. Usually we just pile them all up and let her choose what order she wants to open them but this year we had a specific one we wanted her to open first. the one from Mickey.

We gave her it and told her to read the envelope so she started reading the address so we told her to look in the corner where it said "A message from Mickey Mouse" - that got her excited so she ripped it open to find a card with a picture of Eeyore on and a photo of herself with Mickey.

Inside it had a message saying that she is always a good girl when Mickey sees her at Disney " so its great that you are coming back".

She turned to us and said "am I going back?"

She read on and saw the words - "We are looking forward to seeing you at DLP on Saturday"

She screamed am I going on Saturday? so we said "no"

She looked disappointed so we said "We're not going on Saturday, but we are going on Friday"

She was so excited.

I didnt get chance to post any more last night about the surprise.

DD woke up about 6.30 yesterday very excited as it was her birthday - she climbed into bed with me and we gave her her cards and presents. Usually we just pile them all up and let her choose what order she wants to open them but this year we had a specific one we wanted her to open first. the one from Mickey.

We gave her it and told her to read the envelope so she started reading the address so we told her to look in the corner where it said "A message from Mickey Mouse" - that got her excited so she ripped it open to find a card with a picture of Eeyore on and a photo of herself with Mickey.

Inside it had a message saying that she is always a good girl when Mickey sees her at Disney " so its great that you are coming back".

She turned to us and said "am I going back?"

She read on and saw the words - "We are looking forward to seeing you at DLP on Saturday"

She screamed am I going on Saturday? so we said "no"

She looked disappointed so we said "We're not going on Saturday, but we are going on Friday"

She was so excited.

Awww that is so cute!!!

I was trying to post a photo of her face when she found out but the PC is playing up- I'll try again later

Well thanks to Air France cancelling our flight tomorrow evening we are now going tomorrow morning instead which means we have extra time at DLP.

We only have a 2 day park pass but are considering getting APs anyhow which would mean we had the pass for the extra day.

We are still eating at Cafe Mickey on Saturday but are now considering eating at Annettes tomorrow when we arrive as we naerly always eat there on our first day

Awww love the story behind her opening her presents, what a wonderful surprise for her and I hope you manage to post a picture of her face - bet it was wonderful!
Have a great time and don't forget to look out the plane window and wave!!

Awww love the story behind her opening her presents, what a wonderful surprise for her and I hope you manage to post a picture of her face - bet it was wonderful!
Have a great time and don't forget to look out the plane window and wave!!

I'll be waving like mad Diane in case you are there :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter