Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

Hmmmmm, well we'll just have to change that next time. Stacie is pretty quick on the draw with her camera. Better keep your guard up. :rolleyes1

hEY--anyone interested in seeing the new Cirque du Soleil ELVIS show in June?

Definitely.....Well as long as it's not the same time as Chippendales or Kahunaville :lmao:

Ditto to what she said!!! :rotfl2: Nothing takes the place of our boys and Kahunaville. ;) It's tradition now. lol

Ummmm, I'm going to have to agree! I would love to see the new Cirque show AND our faves :thumbsup2 It's good to add something new to the mix, right?? We're not getting into a rut, no we're not :)

Definitely! What about Menopause? It's at the Luxor and is hilarious!!

Oooh, that sounds like fun (and not just because I think that may be an issue for me soon.......)

I'd be in for that!! It got great reviews and is supposed to be really funny. :thumbsup2

We could do one comedy and one Cirque show, that's a nice balance.

Me, Me, Me!!!:dance3:

Me, Me, Me!!!:dance3:

You know we had planned on (or at least talked about) seeing a few Cirque shows last month and didn't see any. And I'm all for making Kahunaville a tradition. ::yes:: And I definitely want to see a comedy show. If not Carrot Top, someone else. How far in advance do the show schedules come out? ....not that we won't change our itinerary fifty million times.:rolleyes1

You know what would be fun too?? Something like Tony and Tina's wedding - that was way too funny! Maybe Lucky Cheng's (or whatever it is) that Stacie had suggested for June but we didn't make it to. That's a kind of "dinner theater", right? Just with drag queens - what could be more Vegas??

You know what would be fun too?? Something like Tony and Tina's wedding - that was way too funny! Maybe Lucky Cheng's (or whatever it is) that Stacie had suggested for June but we didn't make it to. That's a kind of "dinner theater", right? Just with drag queens - what could be more Vegas??

I loved Tony & Tina's wedding! It was so much fun!
I would be up for dinner theater!

I want to see that also!

....not that we won't change our itinerary fifty million times.:rolleyes1
At least!! :rotfl:

I loved Tony and Tina's!! That was one of my favorite nights. :goodvibes

I'll see what other dinner shows there are. I know there is a Sopranos type dinner show, not sure that'd be as much fun though.

Hmmmmm, well we'll just have to change that next time. Stacie is pretty quick on the draw with her camera. Better keep your guard up. :rolleyes1

And I am only getting better at it. Just sayin.

Ohhhh, I totally want to see this. Count me in for sure!!!

I am fine skipping Chippendale's, but I need me some Kahunaville!

I am fine skipping Chippendale's, but I need me some Kahunaville!

Marcie, Theresa and I can never skip Chippendales. It's like going to town and not stopping by to visit family. They know us now. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm so excited to be planning again!! Although the thought that you are getting better and quicker with your camera is slightly frightening!!! :scared1: :scared1:

I know, so many times we were fumbling - where is my camera? We need a "quick draw mc Graw" camera gal. Or then again, maybe we don't.;)

I know, so many times we were fumbling - where is my camera? We need a "quick draw mc Graw" camera gal. Or then again, maybe we don't.;)

I vote that the "picture takee" needs to be aware of the picture taker, no sneak attack pictures :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter