Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

I like egg rolls!!! :yay:

Anyone else reading this is thinking, "Wow, those girls really like their Chinese food." :lmao:

I'm really hoping to go on this trip! I just won't know for sure until it gets closer.

Well, I think I like egg rolls. I don't know...Beth...do I? :confused3 If they are in real life what they are shaped like, then heck ya!:laughing:

I am so in for this trip!:banana: And I want to stay at TI no matter what.

Kahunaville WAS a lot of fun. It was like the atmosphere of a 20-something bar but filled with more people in their 30's (and beyond;)). It was funny when Mr. Dance-mania who was a Bloody-Brit put his arms around Cheryl and I in a Rico-Suave sort of way and asked in his heavy accent "would either of you ladies care to dance?", I thought "Cheryl will get rid of this guy with a one-liner". But NOOOOO, she smiled sweetly, batted her eyelashes and said "Sure, why not!". And off they went for like 20 minutes! Then it was my turn next. He was such a hoot and really could dance like nobody's business. Then the shocker was when he brought his buddy over and the four of us were front row center next to the band really rockin' it to the song "Yeah". I didn't even know I knew all the words to that song until I was mercifully chanting them to the lead singer and really groovin' and boppin'.....do I need to sing a few bars? Ludacris fills cups like double d's, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed...Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Little John got the beat to make your booty go...
I hope that wasn't TMI for you ladies, but it was a blast.:dance3: Of course you have to take into account we had consumed three or four cocktails at that point (not Beth, she barely finished one and had her obligitory shot from the irresistable Nico).

Looking for a repeat in June. Oh, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!:banana:

Sounds like it will be a great trip! I loved the Big Kahuna when DH and I were there in August.

Linda, I'm glad you liked Kahunaville. My favorite Vegas bar. That song was so fun, I think we thought we should seranade the singers. :lmao:

Yes, it really is Marcie's bar. ;)
She could run the place if she wanted. She has a beau at every station, but Nico is her fav.:lovestruc

Marcie, your fun spirit is what got us in the party mood for sure. You are so funny talking about another quickkie trippie in January!:laughing:

Yes, it really is Marcie's bar. ;)
She could run the place if she wanted. She has a beau at every station, but Nico is her fav.:lovestruc

Marcie, your fun spirit is what got us in the party mood for sure. You are so funny talking about another quickkie trippie in January!:laughing:

I am so excited now that I have my very own Team Kahuna shirt!!! It will be so cool to stay at TI where I can just crawl up to my room when they close. :lmao: I may not make any early mornings though.

It will be so cool to stay at TI where I can just crawl up to my room when they close. :lmao:

That's why I want to stay there too!!! Probably not the smartest idea, but it sure will be fun!

Who says you have to be smart???

Nobody, I just wanted to sound a little bit responsible. :rolleyes1

Seriously, if any of you had seen me there in June, you probably wouldn't want to go back with me. :eek: :rotfl2:

Nobody, I just wanted to sound a little bit responsible. :rolleyes1

Seriously, if any of you had seen me there in June, you probably wouldn't want to go back with me. :eek: :rotfl2:

I didn't need to see you then.....Dawn had told me all about it. :goodvibes

Poor Dawn, having to see that firsthand. :sad2: Hopefully no one ever has to see me do that again.

Come on....if you don't do it again this time, what will we talk about after the trip? You need to give me some good stuff to put into my trip report you know.

Come on....if you don't do it again this time, what will we talk about after the trip? You need to give me some good stuff to put into my trip report you know.

Well, if it's for the sake of your trip report, I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup2

I'm really hoping to go on this trip! I just won't know for sure until it gets closer.
Tina! I hope you can come. I know you've been wanting to.

Looking for a repeat in June. Oh, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!:banana:
:rotfl2: That was so fun!! I was like, where's Cheryl and you said, "She's dancing!"
I just about fell off my bar stool. :banana:

Sounds like it will be a great trip! I loved the Big Kahuna when DH and I were there in August.
Yeah, those Big Kanunas are popular for sure!

Linda, I'm glad you liked Kahunaville. My favorite Vegas bar. That song was so fun, I think we thought we should seranade the singers. :lmao:
You've gotten everyone hooked!

You are so funny talking about another quickkie trippie in January!:laughing:
YAY for quikkies!!!!! I'm game. :rolleyes1 ;)

That's why I want to stay there too!!! Probably not the smartest idea, but it sure will be fun!
YAY for fun!!! :woohoo:

Who says you have to be smart???
NOT ME!!! :thumbsup2

Well, if it's for the sake of your trip report, I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup2
:rotfl2: I think the TR would be most interesting if we got Cheryl and Linda into the OG. :rolleyes1 :eek: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter